Chapter 11

This chapter might be a little confusing to some of you, but it's going to be explained in chapter 12!!!!
Enjoy!

Bakugo POV

Before I know it, half of my body is outside the window. My legs are hanging high above the ground, ready to push me off the windowsill at any second. I hear Deku shout from behind me. Something about me being a useless shit who's only wish is to get attention from others. Well, I guess it's true. I have no reason to be sad or feel hurt, my life is awesome. I'm probably only doing this to get the attention I feel like I need. I really am useless.

I close my eyes. It's like everything is in slow motion. I don't feel like what I'm about to do would hurt anyone. I'm just a burden to everyone. A nobody who should be erased from this universe. At least that's what I've been told. Many, many times.

I take a deep breath, before I let myself fall.

I feel myself black out for a second.

I open my eyes and everything is still in slow motion. As I fall, I see the looks from all the extras in the cafeteria. All eyes on me. Except Shotos. He's just walking away, hand in hand with Bob the builder (momo). They're smiling and laughing without even glancing in my direction. I feel my heart ache again. I try to call out his name but my words aren't audible. I see him turn around looking directly at me. He smirks.

"You're finally taking everyone's advice about killing yourselves. Good! Now I can finally be free from you. I'm so tired of your lies and how weak you are. Now I can finally get a break." He says. Tears start to form in my eyes, but I'm quick to dry them away. Then he, and everything else, suddenly turns into ashes and his figure fades into the air.

"You know, we're all sick of you." I turn around, and to my surprise, I see my mom. She's so beautiful. Bright red eyes and soft yet spiked ash blond hair. She looks very young too. I feel the tears come back again and flood down my face like rivers. Despite what she just said, I want to reach out and grab her hand. Hug her, and never let go. But her look is stern and harsh. We're now standing on solid ground. Everything around us are black, except for Shoto and...mom. "It just seems like you can't do anything right. Your father is right, he should just sell you to his friends. You'd probably do a better job at giving them blow jobs than succeeding in life." She says, before she turns into an ashes pile.

I drop to my knees. Head bent down looking at my ugly reflection in the clear water surrounding me that I wasn't aware of. It's covering the surface of the black, cold ground. It's already up to my elbows. Meaning it's not very high since I'm on my knees. Never ending walls starts to appear around me, while the water keeps filling the small space I'm trapped in. As much as I want it to stop, I can't get my body to act. It's like my mind is trying to convince my body to let the water devour me till there's no air left in my lungs.

The water is up to my chin now. I guess my mind succeeded with its plan, cause my body is completely relaxed. I close my eyes, and take one last deep breath, before my head goes under the water with the rest of me.

It's quiet, warm, safe, like someone is hugging me, and telling me to let go. I don't want to go back. Back to Deku and my father. Back to being a disappointment and a burden to Shoto. Back to nothing. I want to leave.

I'm ready now.

***

***

***

3rd POV

"Quick, strap him up!" A nurse yells out with all focus on the boy lying on the concrete. Lifeless. "Get these students back inside and let us do our job". A man yells to one of the shocked teachers standing frozen and watching the horrifying scene. She nods and tells the crowd of students to go inside the building. "I need you to hurry! His condition is unstable, he needs medical care, right now." Another woman says while two men carefully lifts the boy up and into the ambulance. They strap him down on one of the beds inside the ambulance, and put in a mask on his face. The whole ride to the hospital the sirens are on. The people inside the ambulance tried to stay focused, but clearly some of them got stressed when the boy wasn't responding to any medical equipment.

When they arrive at the hospital, they get him into a room, immediately beginning to use their fancy machines to stabilize him. After half an hour's time, they realize, it's no use.

"He's gone...". a nurse sadly says. She drops her equipment onto the floor while tears begins to fall, against her will.

"We should probably contact his parents and inform them about the accident". The 'main doctor' says.

"Right away, sir." An assistant says while writing down information about the accident. "What is the name of the boy?" She asks.

"Izuku Midoriya".

———————————————

I know it's short and I'm sorry, but I'm really trying my bessttt. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm sorry if it confused you, it'll be explained in chapter 12!!

Words - 937