Love you always - chapter 2

Brad helped shampoo her hair for her. The bubbly lather slid along the curves of her body. She smiled at him and pulled him into a sweet kiss. 

Their mouths met and she slyly slipped her tongue into his mouth. He let out a throaty moan just as she pulled away. 

"You can't toy with me like that, babe. You're killing me. We can't have sex until tonight?" He whined. 

"That's right. If you're so hot, toy with me. I could really do with some pleasure right now." She said innocently. 

"Well, you asked for it. I can be pretty damn sexy."

He grabbed her hand and pushed her against the cold tile wall of the shower. He pressed his mouth to her neck and sucked-- hard enough to leave a large hickey. She bit her lip but remained silent. He reached up with his lips and sucked on her earlobe- her secret spot. She couldn't help but let out a whimpering moan. He kissed all the way down to her throbbing womanhood, let his lips graze her clitoris, just enough for her to squeeze his hand and let out a throaty growl, and then kissed his way back up to her lips. 

She panted. "I knew it wasn't bullshit. You really know me, don't you." She said, breathing heavily. 

"I do. And I'm proud of it." He said, switching the water from hot to cold.