A Knock

' = thinking
Reader POV

"* Phew*, all done,"I sighed.
I was done cleaning the last of the tables and went to put the rag on the counter. "I guess I could go to bed now that I'm done," I thought out loud. I exited the restaurant and went to the living room.

'Nothing seems to be out of placed' I thought. I had to lock the door that connects the restaurant and the living room because a group of kids entered unnoticed and messed everything up. As I walked upstairs I heard a knock at the door. I flinched.

I muttered, "Who would be at the door at this time?" 'It couldn't be Ichi, he went to the light kingdom to catch up with a friend?' With hesitation I opened the door.

"Hello?" Nothing. "Stupid kids," I muttered. "Oh hello." I looked down and there were two girls looking at me.

" I looked down and there were two girls looking at me

(I'm using their sprites b/c I couldn't find any child food souls pictures)

"Um hi?" I questioned. "Ah, you must be Master Attendant," the girl with white hair spoke.

"Uh, mind if I ask, who are you?" I asked the two girls.

The girl with dark gray hair spoke "How rude of me, I am Black Tea and this is Milk." She gestured to the cow-looking girl.

"Well, my name is Y/N," I introduced myself.

"Even if I am not familiar with something, I will do my best to help you in any way, Master Attendant." Milk adressed me.

"So that I have no regrets, I will be sure to achieve my goals at all costs, especially for you, Master Attendant." Black Tea bowed at me.

I became flustered and decided to ask them a question, "Why are you named after food?"

"We are food souls," Milk said.

'Food souls?' "Um, it's getting late, how about you two come inside," I opened the door and let them in. "Thank you Master Attendant," they both said as they walked in. "You guys can sit down on the couch," I said to them. They nodded and went to sit down together.

I looked at them and asked, "Are you guys hungry?" "Yes Master Attendant," Black Tea said with a small smile. Milk just nodded. "Then what do you want to eat!" I said happily. "I would like some Hotteok," Black Tea says. "And I would like some fried rice cake," Milk politely asked.

I nodded my head and went to the small kitchen that was connected to the living room. I got Red beans, rice flour, and milk to make Hotteok. I started making the dish. It took at least ten minutes to make. I set it on the counter and went to make the fried rice cake for milk. I went to the cabinet to grab some rice. Once I got the rice, I set it on the counter. I went to grab an egg from the fridge. "Do you need any help Master Attendant?" Black Tea startled me. "Ah, no I don't need any help but thank you for your offer," I politely declined her offer. "Oh ok."

"Um here's your hotteok," I gave her the dish. "Thank you Master Attendant." Black tea went to sit at the dining table.

I said to myself, "Now where were we." It took me another ten minutes to make Milk's dish. I walked to the dining table. Milk sat next to Black Tea.

"Here you go!" I smiled gleefully at her. "Thank you Master Attendant," Milk says gratefully.

I smiled at them while they ate. They looked up at me and thanked me once again. "no problem," I responded. "I have a few questions for you, " I asked once they were done with their plates. "Ask away Master Attendant," Black Tea encouraged you to ask them your questions.

"Well for starters, why did you come to my house?" Black Tea was the first to speak, "Because we all are destined to meet you." "All?" I questioned, "Who are the others?" "You'll see soon, very soon," Milk responded. I opened my mouth to ask more questions, but the to food souls yawned.

"Oh you must be really tried, I'll take you to one of the guest rooms." I picked Milk up and motioned for Black Tea to follow me. She nodded and went upstairs with me and Milk. I went to the guest rooms closest to my bedroom. I placed Milk down on the bedsheets and picked up Black Tea.

I sat Black Tea next to Milk. " Make yourselves at home, if you need anything I'm in the room next to you." "Night!" I yelled as I walked out of the door. "Goodnight, Master Attendant!" I heard both of them say as I closed the door.

I smiled and headed to my room. "*Yawn*!" I stretched and went to my wardrobe\closet to change into my sleep wear. I layed in my bed and pulled the sheets\blankets up. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I started playing Food Fantasy again and I had a idea to make a new story. Hopefully you like this and would stick around for more updates.