Henry Cavill x Reader (smut)

I can't do Henry any justice, but since watching The Witcher I have become a little obsessed with him. Sorry, not sorry, he looks so good as Geralt! What helps is that he plays him wonderfully and really portrays him accurately. I'm so happy that he got the role as he had already played the games and read the books - which if you haven't I urge you to do so, they are amazing. 

So I hope you enjoy this little idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was awake first, as always, but instead of getting out of bed and walking Kal like he normally would, he stayed there with you. He kissed your forehead and smiled as he remembered what happened between you the previous night, which explained why you both had slept naked. It was exactly meant, as it was always cold in the morning, but you had ended up falling asleep in his arms. Exhausted from having multiple orgasms and bringing Henry to his.

His hand traced down your body, gently covering as much of you as he could reach. His other hand was at your side, his arm still under your head. Henry wanted so much more, he was already becoming hard, but he refused to wake you. He would wait for you to wake up naturally, and even then he knew there was no guarantee you would be up for it.

After about an hour, you finally woke up. You could feel Henry's hard cock against your bum and turned to face him. "Morning, love" He smiled at you and kissed your forehead, his big strong arms pulling you into him for a tight hug. Your response was a kiss to his neck. You were still waking up but knew exactly what Henry wanted and was more than willing to give it to him. As you kissed down his neck, your hand went to his bicep. Huge and bulging as he held you close. You traced the shape of his muscles with your hands and let your kisses trail down to his bicep. Henry sighed and moaned as you continued your way down. His own hands now roamed your body more firmly than before. He was getting excited, and you loved it.

You pushed him onto his back and started to kiss his chest, slowly. You could hear his breathing quicken and feel his chest rising and falling beneath you. Eventually, you reached his cock, which twitched in anticipation as you mouth hovered over it. Henry groaned, waiting for you to continue. But you stayed hovering over it, watching him.  A grunt came from him as he opened his mouth to ask you to continue, but he didn't have to say anything. You took him as deep into your mouth as possible in one movement. Your hand around what couldn't fit pumping steadily as you slide your mouth up and down, swirling your tongue around the tip and making him moan and pant, which only urged you on even more. Time flew past and Henry's breathing started to shorten as he bucked his hips causing you to go deeper, but then suddenly, he pulled you off of him, only to make himself moan. 

"Not yet, ladies first." He pulled you up and lay you beside him and let his fingers trace their way down your chest, squeezing your breasts and teasing your nipples. As his hand slid down your abdomen, his mouth replaced his fingers and was sucking your nipple, licking it and grazing it ever so gently with his teeth. Lost in pleasure, you barely noticed his fingers gliding at your entrance until he brought it to your attention. "You're already so wet my love" Henry whispered into your ear. Managing to gather your words you were able to respond "For you, always" He looked into your eyes, holding your gaze as he slid his finger into you and started to pump slowly, rubbing his finger against your walls. Moans escaped your mouth, as he increased his pace, you began to lose control. Another finger slid in, but he didn't slow his pace at all. You gripped at his shoulders, fingernails digging into his skin. The pain coupled with the pleasure nearly pushed you over the edge. You opened your mouth to beg him, but nothing came out. He was still watching you.

"Use your words" he teased, and instead of easing up, he began to stroke your clit with his thumb.

"P-Please" you got out between breaths, "please, f...fuck me. I won't last much longer". But he didn't move. He kept pumping his fingers, rubbing your walls and pressing against your g-spot. Writhing against him and the bed, your breathing quickened and you lost track of everything except the immense pleasure building within you. After a few moments, you came undone, releasing over his fingers and convulsing as he slowed and pulled his fingers out. There were covered. Henry leaned in again, kissed your cheek and whispered into your ear "Good girl. Now, do you still want to fuck you?"

Kissing him passionately, you reached down to his cock and started to stroke it. "Yes, yes I do." That was all Henry needed. Within seconds he was above you, lining his hard cock up with your entrance. "Are you sure?" He asked, and you nodded up at him. He pushed himself into you, carefully and slowly in order to let you adjust. Gripping the bed you already started moaning as his length filled you. Henry was beginning to speed up now, grunting and moaning as he got into a rhythm. He lay down and used his arms to prop himself above you and leaned down to kiss you. His kiss was passionate, full of love and lust.  Even while kissing you, he kept his pace. Grinding against you and doing his best to get as deep inside you as possible. You were close again, and he knew it without you having to say anything, He could feel your walls tightening around him, and he kept going. Pulling away from the kiss as you moaned, he whispered something into your ear, but you were already lost in the pleasure and coming over his cock that you didn't hear what it was. 

You felt him collapse beside you, his breathing ragged and fast. He smiled at you, and smiling back you cuddled into his side. "I love you" he whispered and kissed your forehead.

"I love you too"