OVER TROUBLE. ( FNAF 3)| Attack of the Animatronics 3.

En başından başla

>then suddenly Everyone was at the Dining room even includes the survivors, they were already wrapped up with foil saying, "Come at me bro!"  The animatronics were no found that zombie animatronic was Rushing after Felix and Toy freddys Butts off. Then Toy freddy tripped from cupcake animatronic and broke his parts, and so felix was free!

Felix:
YEAAAA! FUCCCCCKKKK YEAAAAA! *does victory dance* WOOOOOOO! Uhuhuh.. i win, you aint gonna get my ass, uhuh, i win, you aint gonna get my a- *sees zombie fredy coming after me* AHHHHHHH! SENPAI IS CHASING MEEEE AHHHHHHHHHH! *runs away*

>and felix forgot to free the others, then he lights of the dinig room were opened and all of the animatronics were there seeing felix running away but no escape, Then Golden freddy was staring at felix and suddenly he ducked his ass down and Zombie animatronic accidentaly hit golden freddy on sight, Old freddy replied and said: "CHARRRGGEEE! GET THAT FUCKIN LAST ONE! AND STUFF THEM ALL IN SUITS! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!"

*EVERYBODY RUNNING AND CHASING AFTER Felix*
*trumpet sound = DUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDDIDIDIDIDIIDDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDDIDIDIDIDIDUUUUU*

Evil mark:
"Come to papa!" *smiles evily*

Felix:
AHHHHHH! *acts like mouse* SQUEAK SQUEAAAKKKKKK! GGREEEAHHHHHHH!

***AFTER AN HOUR***

>All animatronics were tired and couldent get felix. Except mark, The others were tied and then mark showed golden freddy the box (yep golden fredy got the box which inside is Marzia and was tooken.) And told felix about surrending his life so that The bros or the other people will go to this pizzeria and be stuffed too instantly or else marzia will die breathing for so long inside on the box. And so they had A fight and they call if the imaginaion fight:

Evil mark:
*realeses Ken and cry and they went to felix* Try to Free everone here! If.. you can beat me in a imagine fight... or a fantasy fight.... muhahahah....

Marzia:
Felixxx! I cant breathe much longer im gonnq die... if only they put holes on this box its sealed tightly, hurry! *chokes heavily*

Ken:
Wait so you mean That if we beat you evil mark you will set all of us fre- WAIT WHAT? Mark youre behind this all along?!

Golden freddy:
No... its ME. If you can beat the king of fnaf 1 & 2 then i suggest you do so, even do that comes to your final death test. Since all of my pals have been asleep. *smirks*

Cry:
Oh my go-

Felix:
So whats the fight all about?

Golden freddy:
Think in your mind on anythig you wish to desire to attack mark or me to set mark free and i shall realease you all from despair, If not, then all of you are going to be stuffed and so does the earth too. And dont mention that its only you and mark to fight.

Jacksepticye:
Yo felix! You gotta use your power man! Luckly there is internet now. WOO-

>yamimash took the microphone

Yamimash:
Defeat golden freddy and you all are gonna be free! Then meet us outside, once you defeated him, there is 1 hance you can reach through the shortcut to the outside and run away, miss a chance and youre dead! Hurry!-

Evil mark:
RAWRRRR! *grabs felixs shoulders*

Felix:
MARK STOP MAKING OUt! *spawns falcon loverxxXxxxxxxx*
RAINBOW POWER OF SUGOIIII!