Travel Log - Log 2

Question of the day: Where the hell do you find food here?

You might answer that question with, 'eat anything that looks edible', but there is a problem. The ground and everything within a ten kilometer radius is covered in a opaque, thick mist.

We theorised it was water, which it probably is, but I have a few other theories.

One, it is poison. I mean, come on. There are definately things here that will kill us, its a given. That was proven false by us touching the mist and opening our mouths to breathe.

Two, smoke. Scentless smoke. A possibility, sure. The likelyhood of it actually being the case, highly unlikely.

Update, we found something edible. Some odd, bright blue berries. We were all against eating them, but Somala tried them first and she was okay afterwards. We feasted on the berries as much as we could.

They had an odd taste. They were sweet and sour, but kinda salty. It was extremely strange. I'm calling them, booberries.

I told my name idea to Serenity. Sge found it stupid, like this Travel Log. Somala, on the otherhand, found it hilarious. Regardless, the name stuck. I offered my scarf as a holder of sorts for rashons of tge berries and we headed off for shelter.

We found shelter sooner than I thought we would.

We came accross a forest which was full of large, purple tinted, tree-like plant life. A lot of the trees had little dug-in alcoves that were big enough for the three of us.

Along side the shelter, we found more bushes of booberries. We snacked a little on the food before the light we could see through the mist was dimming. The alcove was a bit squishy to fit into. We were so close together we had to take off our coats due to body heat alone. We had a restful sleep.

That is til a freaking animal woke us up!