➠ A Graphic Rant

— warning !foul language and reality

warning !
foul language
and reality

○●○

Okay. This is an unplanned chapter but I feel like I have to get it off my chest. I'm gonna break everything down one by one.

1. ) UNFOLLOWING - wow, a good start. Anyways, the audacity of some people, I swear.

> person requested a graphic
> designer accepted the graphic
> person did the payment
> designer delivered the graphic
> person undid the payment

Like, why? After you got what you want, you're just gonna run away with the shit I did for you after undoing my payment? What in tarnation. I did not spend hours and late nights for you to just break the deal then make up some excuses when you're confronted. It's so rude man wtf.

2. ) ONLY FOR DISPLAY - when I make a graphic for you, its sole purpose is to be used.

> the hoarder - this is someone who requests a ton of graphics that will never even get to see daylight. I seriously don't get the point. Imagine doing the effort of requesting in different threads/book shops, filling all the forms and doing the payment, and then not even planning to use it. What in the bloody hell. Good job for wasting numerous designers' time, bud!

> the plastic - god, how many times should I say this. If you do not like the graphic I did for you, do not pretend to do so and then skedaddle to another thread/book shop and request the freaking same thing. you don't have to pretend. Sure, I'll be a bit frustrated and disappointed, but I'd rather have you bluntly but nicely tell it to my face instead of being a wuss. I could always turn the graphic into a premade so someone else can use it.

3. ) MYSTERIOUS MYSTERY - let me get something straight: I'm in no way a mind reader.

If I am, I'd be part of either X-Men or Avengers and retire graphic designing overall. But sadly I am not so I'm here stressing thanks to some requesters who, for some reason, wanna be dead ass vague with their forms. But nah, they think saying but you're the designer so I trust you will suffice. That's not how the cookie crumble, folks. I need your ideas; it's crucial to creating your graphic since it's like the foundation of it. If I did set off my way through my own interruption, y'all gonna be sorry but it's not how I imagine it. What utter rubbish.

Furthermore, I don't need your book's summary, okay? Maybe it helps other designers, but in my case, I'd rather have concrete ideas on how you want your graphic to look like, instead of telling me it's full of supernatural bullshit and must have the feel of nostalgia like get a grip, mate smdh. That could literally go in a lot of ways. Give me something here.

4. ) UNDER PRESSURE - this one might be more of a personal preference. Please do not do the payment before I even accept you.

Sure fam, it's not listed in my rules and all, but I think it should be one of those that doesn't even need to be told, you know? Cuz honestly, the pressure to accept your request is ridiculous. In my head it's like okay this form sucks but they already did the payment and it's a bit of a work so it would be mean to deny them. My payment ain't that hard tbh but bruv I have anxiety, alright. My mind is a nasty piece of shit. I don't really confront anyone for this cuz too lazy to argue and stuff, but y'all please don't do it.

○●○

Okay, I'm done. School break is over and all the stress and frustration are piling on my shoulders. Super sorry for being such a negative nancy lol. Will hopefully come up with something good in the next chapter.

Just wanna give a random shout out to tinkertaydust and sky_is_limit when they requested from me, is the epitome of a good form, ya know? Literal ideas with pics of inspo covers. Love it.

BOARD NOTICE ! —not really going all arms with only one individual here

BOARD NOTICE !
not really going all arms
with only one individual
here. you know if you fit
any of these and hopefully
try to be better. thanks x

○●○