Vent/small confession: Lost in trust

×Vent×
Question: Ever lost trust in the person you loved the most?
×
×
×
×
×
So, this takes place on the first day of winter break...
I was acting very strange to my mom. And with that, she wanted to check my phone. I tried to lie, so she wouldn't go threw my phone and see something. But my lies wouldn't make sense.  So with that she told me to hand over my phone. I told her "No." And she got mad she weant to grab it but I didn't let go. I refused to open it, it was a struggle for 5 minutes. Before I opened it, she didn't get far and read only one message before we had to go to a interview at my school.

We arrived at my school, and walked inside. My mom told me I would have to open it for her again when we got home. I ended up zoning out at the meeting, All I could do was say 'YES.' And 'NO.'

After the meeting we weant home, my mom forgot and I got my phone, I quickly deleted stuff, and logged out of my Instagram and disabled it. She was pissed when she found out, after that I still got my phone but she didn't trust me that much now.

I was messaging my friend on Instagram, and she snapped at me asking. "WHY are you so annoying? Can't you tell I'm not interested in being your friend now?"
... It killed Me, I felt like... I lost everything. And I did, when I asked what was wrong he got even more mad, and replied with this... "I'm tired of your suicidal bullshit." (I was suicidal and I did pull lots of people into my drama which I regret deeply)
... I won't use names so I'll call the person coming up... Faith. I asked My friend why he was saying that. He ended up telling me that I told Faith that I was faking stuff for attention, because I jealous about him. After that he blocked Me, and stuff only got worse... just today... My favorite youtuber quit YouTube. He was a part of a group.

I saw this and cried

I saw this and cried. I couldn't finish the video, even though I was really close to the end. They made me feel secure, and happy. Now I don't know how I feel.
...
...
...
Thank you for reading this.

Next:

Confession: The lying hypocrite