𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Comincia dall'inizio

my love 🤍
okay
read

camila groaned and turned to see her brother and thalia walking towards her with two keys to the room. he handed her a key and she grabbed it, putting it behind her phone case.

they made their way to the room and as soon as camila got inside, she threw her suitcase to the side and plopped down on a bed.

"i am so tired." she muttered, closing her eyes.

"you could have slept on the plane." elias laughed, shrugging his shoulders.

"sorry, i'm not like you other boys and can fall asleep in .2 seconds with a baby crying in my ear." she sarcastically replied, sitting up from the bed and looking at the time.

it was twelve in the afternoon and she had two hours to get ready before mattia and alvaro were going to be at the hotel to pick her up. she also had to ask elias about the party, or "get together" as alvaro called it.

she wasn't nervous about asking elias, she knew he would say yes. however, mattia was her ride to and from that party and she didn't want to be the reason mattia and the boys had to leave early because her dad wants her in the hotel by twelve.

she would take an uber or lyft back to the hotel, but she didn't trust them at night while she's out alone. too many things can go wrong.

liked by ig

liked by ig.alvaro, mattiapolibio, and thousands of others.
camilaramirezx just landed in jersey, feeling tired.

ig.alvaro come home, the kids miss you
kairi.cosentino you did NOT just say that LMFAO
alejandrozario cOmE hOmE, tHe KiDs MiSs YoU HEAD ASSS
ig.alvaro stfu

ig.alvaro my pretty baby 🥺

ig.alvaro can't wait to see u later 😋
camilaramirezx 🙈🙈

mattiapolibio serving looks 🤩
camilaramirezx learned from the best 😁

elleahguzmanx the only fine ass i need in my life 🥵
camilaramirezx 😚😚

elleahguzmanx 🤰🏽🤰🏽🤰🏽

alejandrozario LMAO ^
user SHADE ??
elleahguzmanx never needed no man ! 🥴
alejandrozario clearly
camilaramirezx hey hey hey, don't ya'll start that
here.

alejandrozario lookin good cams !
camilaramirezx thanks ale !

kairi.cosentino oh no, ur in jersey ? time to go back to fl 😁
camilaramirezx ur a bitch 😒
kairi.cosentino all love!

camila turned her phone off and turned to her brother who had his arms wrapped around thalia. alvaro was going to be here in ten minutes and she still hasn't asked about the party.

"soo like, do you guys have any plans tonight?" camila started, grabbing her bag and standing up from the bed.

"yeah, i forgot to tell you." elias answered, sitting up from his bed. "we won't be back til three in the morning, we're gonna go out."

"but dad said not to leave me unattended." camila rolled her eyes, pretending to be irritated by her brother. this was perfect. as long as she makes it back to the hotel by three in the morning then she'd be fine.

"i know, but you're a big girl. you'll manage." elias defended himself.

"i suppose." she grabbed her phone from her charger. "i'll see you guys when you guys get back. going with alvaro and mattia for a little bit." she concluded, kissing her brother on the cheek.

"please be back by curfew." elias shouted as she shut the door.

╔═══ ≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ ═══╗𝙻𝚈𝚂𝚂' 𝙰𝙳𝙳-𝙾𝙽𝚂! ╚═══ ≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ ═══╝

╔═══ ≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ ═══╗
𝙻𝚈𝚂𝚂' 𝙰𝙳𝙳-𝙾𝙽𝚂!
╚═══ ≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ ═══╝

FIRST OF ALL, THANK U GUYS FOR
20k READSSS, I APPRECIATE IT LOTS! <3
kinda sorta a filler chapter. uhm i'm kinda mad
at alvaro so we gon' stir some shit up in the next
chapter LOL. also, imma add little gifs of alvaro
at the end of the chapters cus he's so cute 🥺.
anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
see ya saturday <3

word count: 1035