Blue

Square Filled: Cunnilingus

Rating: E for Explicit

Tags: angst, Jensen being a sweetheart, oral sex (female receiving), fingering, dirty talk, multiple orgasms, fluff. For story's sake we'll pretend Jensen is single for this.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

  My heart aches every time Jensen leaves. I sat on the bed and watched as he packed up his bag for the week. He looked up from his suitcase with a fond smile on his face.

"I'll be back as soon as we finish filming for the week." he said as he strode over to me, which is done in two strides considering how long his bowed legs are. He gently cupped my face in his hand and kissed my lips. "No need to be so upset sweetheart."

"I just miss you when you're gone, that's all." I told him as I placed my hands over his.

"I miss you too." he said and kissed me again "Don't forget that okay?"

"I won't." I said and we kiss one last time.

When he's finished packing, I walked him out to his car and he loaded his suitcase into the backseat.

"I'll be back soon," he reminds me and wraps his arms around me "and I'll let you know once I'm at the airport and all that."

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him and laying my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and lets go of me, as I do him, and he climbs into the car.

"Be safe please." I told him

"Always." he said with a wink and he shut the door.

I walked back to the sidewalk and watched as he started the car and then waved to me. I waved back and once he backs out of the parking spot, he's gone.

I sighed as I felt the loneliness wrap around my heart. We didn't live together, so it was his turn to spend his weekend at my apartment, which was three glorious days with just the two of us together. We'd spend the majority of the time in bed, not able to get enough of each other. Most people would refer to this as the "honeymoon stage" of our relationship, but it had been a year since we started dating. I guessed this was a permanent state of being for us, which I was perfectly fine with.

Once I was back in the safety of my apartment; I decided to tidy up a little bit, cleaning dishes and starting a load of laundry, which I had neglected the second he walked through that door. I was just about to start stripping the sheets from the bed when I heard the front door open. I froze for a second and then realized only one other person had a key. I quickly rushed out of the bedroom and found Jensen shutting the door behind him.

"Jensen, what are you doing?!" I exclaimed "You're gonna miss your flight."

"Fuck the flight." he said and strode over to me. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me deeply, taking my very breath away.