locked in

I've got you locked in now, (Y/N).

Request

Request

My 2020 just got better seeing that you write for Ransom Drysdale now! May I have an imagine with Ransom where the reader pranks him to prove a point by ghosting him. She attends Harlan's birthday party a couple days later. Her original plan was to drop off a present and a treat and leave because she wanted to avoid Ransom. She gets side tracked and Ransom gets to her and locks himself and the reader in a room and won't let her leave until he gets an explanation. The rest is up to you. Thank you

{ requested by: anonymous from tumblr }

"You've got to be shittin' me," ransom exclaimed loudly. "she still isn't responding back to me. It's been three days!‌"

"Maybe she finally saw through your bullshit,"‌ meg called out, putting down a pile of plates on the nicely set up table. "I mean, it took a while but I'm glad that she eventually figured out the asshole that you are."

"Oh Meg," ransom chuckled in amusement. "you're such a bitch."

 Megan threw the blue eyed man the bird, only to retrieve the same gesture right back at her from him in mockery. Megan scoffed and stormed off into the next room over. Ransom remained in his seat and turned back to his phone to scroll through the text messages he has been sending you. Ransom was continuously shaking his head as his ocean blue eyes snaked their way down the texts.

 Not one response. Nothing. Not even a read. It drove Ransom absolutely insane. Ransom has been texting you, but no response. He has been calling you, but you never picked up. He even went over to your house, but never had the door opened to him. It was as if you had totally and completely disappeared out of his life, and he wasn't ready for that to happen.

"I believe (Y/N) is coming to my birthday party tonight," spoke his grandfather who came entering the room. "you are talking about (Y/N)‌ (Y/L/N), correct?"

"When is he not?" the ignorant teenage girl asked, strutting her way back into the room. "Ransom is utterly obsessed with that woman. Poor (Y/N)."

Ransom ignored Megan's remark and turned to face Harlan. "Yes. I'm talking about (Y/N). You said she's coming tonight to your birthday party? Are you sure?"

 Harlan nodded, which was all Ransom needed to interpret a plan that included the help from his grandfather.

 Ransom was the only thing on your mind as you pulled up to the mansion. Your gift and batch up cookies were sitting in the back of your car and ready to be taken inside. The only thing that you weren't ready for was taking the risk of bumping into Ransom. Earlier this week, he claimed that the silent treatment wasn't effective, and you knew you already proved him wrong after the first day, but you decided to keep the prank going. It was entertaining.