002

You were once again in the same room where your father has died. Mori stared at you while Dazai stood next to you.

  "Y/N. Since you already know about our mission to find Arahabaki, and to see if the former boss is alive. I want you to help Dazai investigate. Mostly from now, you'll be his care taker. Also, isnt your home in Suribachi city anyways?" Mori smiled innocently.

  You sighed, Mori was right. You had a reason to go back to Suribachi now. You wanted to burn your house down, plus Dazai wasnt that bad. You decided from now on you will be his caretaker.

  Dazai was reading his book when you were side to side with Hirotsu, he was quite old. He had white, swept back hair with a white old mustache. He stared at you while you stared at him.

  You smiled at him when he chuckled a bit. He turned his head away from you.

"She's adorable." He mumbled, slowly looking back at you again.

  "Hirotsu, I have a separate mission to do. I'll be back soon. Watch out for Dazai-kun." He nodded as you walked back to your old house. 

  Your home was made out of complete wood, it had one window on each side of it. The windows were made out of glass. It was just a house with no rooms, just a single, big room for everything. In the middle was the dinner table surrounding it was the wooden stools. In the far corner of the right was a bunk bed for two. Far left was the door.

  You entered the house when you picked up the picture of your mother, and you. As you sat on one of the wooden stools. You took out a packet of fire matches. Litting them on fire, you threw them towards the wooden floor. Memories flashed through your mind.

  Your father abusing you. The bruises, and the pain. Your mother's funeral. Laying your head on the wooden table, the fire continued to spread at a fast rate. The house was falling apart. Yes, this was suicide. You wanted to burn with this house.

     Dazai kicked the door open.

  "You said you would be my Salvation. Someone to save me from my sins."

  He grunted as a piece of the roof fell on the floor in front of him. It was on fire causing to spread even more.  You stuffed your head in your arms when Dazai jumped over it, and continued to run towards you. Another part of the roof fell, hitting his back.

   Hirotsu decided to enter the house when Dazai signaled him to stop.

  " No, she's mine. I'll save her. Dont interfere."

   The wood fell behind him since he got up. His coat was on fire that he took it off. Dazai continued to move closer to you, picking you up bridal style. His hands had a stern grip on your body.

  As you threw a fit, the house was already melting. He started coughing running back to the door. The fire got even more viscous. It started flickering when Dazai decided to escape through the glass window. He punched the window open with his knuckles, coughing even more. Dazai threw you out the window, while Hirotsu caught you shortly after.

  Dazai went back to the dinner table, avoiding any falling pieces. He grabbed the picture of your mother, and you. A big chunk of wood fell on Dazai. He grunted in pain. As you saw him getting squeezed down from the wood. You jumped back inside the house, running towards him.

  He started coughing even more when you used all your strength to push the wood off of him. You started coughing as well when you helped him get up. Luckily, the wood wasnt on fire, but it was burning along with the rest
Covering his mouth with his long sleeve, he ran back to the window with you. He jumped out after you.

  As you slumped your shoulders down. You were sitting on the floor. Dazai had black ash on his face when he sat next to you.

  He put his hand on the side of your face. It felt warm, soft. That was all you needed. As you both made eye contact for a while, Dazai wiped your cheek softly.

  "I was suppose to be your care taker, but you're being mine instead." You said quietly. Dazai kissed your forehead softly.

  "I'll always save my salvation." He whispered softly in your ear. You smiled. You felt like he was your home. No, he definitely was your home.

  You took his hand. "It's bleeding Dazai." You stared at him. He didnt look at you. Taking your handkerchief out of your pocket, you wrapped it around his bleeding knuckles. "There." You smiled.

  "If you were doing suicide, we could have done a double suicide." He pouted cutely. He slowly sighed, handing you the picture frame of your mother. Slowly taking it from him, as you stared at it. A man flew towards Dazai, they both crashed into the wall.

  "The port mafia sent a kid? Are they that short on members?" The man had orange hair that was able to frame his face. He was quite short, but he looked quite strong for a kid. He had his hands in his pockets while he glared at Dazai.

  Hirotsu used his ability falling Camellia. The orange hair kid was able to dodge since he was able to use gravity. Those two were in a short battle, when Dazai got up. He touched the young man on the neck. Hirotsu was able to attack, the man flew backwards dodging the attack with Dazai flying into the wall again.

  A huge blast of strong energy flew towards our direction. You were laying on the white, soft bed. Dazai, and the orange hair kid was gone. Hirotsu told you that once you wake up, you need to go to Mori's office.

  Opening the door, you saw the orange hair kid yelling. Dazai made an unhappy face expression.

  "I DONT WANNA BE WITH HIM." Chuuya grunted, while Dazai rolled his eyes crossing his hands across his chest.

  "It's not like I wanna be with you either." Dazai plainly admitted. Mori saw you as he smiled.

  "Y/N, you're awake." He chuckled. "Welcome your new team-mate." Chuuya made an annoyed expression, having his hands in his pockets.

"New partner, who is it? Tch." He slowly turned around when you noticed his light grey eyes. Chuuya continued staring at you, his whole body became frozen.

  "She's so pretty." He mumbled quietly.

  You had your (h/c) hair down. Your side bangs were grown quite long that shaped your face. You had some bandages on your face as you smiled softly at Chuuya.

  He coughed while his eyes wandered somewhere else. Dazai smirked.

"Do you think she's pretty Chuuya?" He cooed when Chuuya threw a punch towards him. He dodged it, chuckling.

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOUR LUCKY SHES HERE. IM GOING EASY ON YOU." He had his hand on Dazai's collar. Dazai was moving back, and fourth since Chuuya was shaking him viciously.

  Mori coughed a bit. "She will be your caretaker, or Partner. However, you like it."

    All three of you were in front of Rimbaud's home. The man who Dazai shot was dead. He was indeed your savior, but he was deadly. You stared at him while he continued to walk with Chuuya.

      ❝ He had his eyes set on death. ❞

  ❝ But I only have eyes set on him. ❞