Finn runs after him, sighing in desperation as he wipes the curls off that stick to his face due to him sweating.

Im coming to Millie. I will find you.

I hope it won't be too late though...

-

Millie's heart is racing hundreds of miles per minute as her eyes fall heavy. It seems as if her body is entirely out of it while her mind is still up and alert.

Needless to say, at the moment, she is terrified.

She tilts her head to the side and watches as Romeo locks the door, and turns the dim light on. Revealing to Millie, his half unbuckles Belt.

Oh god. Is he going to...

Millie is petrified, not being able to react and leaving her destiny in the hands of Romeo.

Please let this end, please.

-

Cole and Finn begin opening all the doors, revealing empty and neatly kept gust rooms with queen beds inside.

Fuck, where is she?!

Finn walks ahead of Cole, who is still trying a door, to the end of the hallway. And just as he was about to lose hope he janks at the door, expecting it to open like all the others, however, it doesnt.

-

Millie can hear a banging in the background.

"Shit" Romeo hisses as he turns to look at the door.

"I guess we dont have as much time as I thought."

-

"THIS ONE IS LOCKED COLE" Finn yells over to Cole, however not loud enough for the people inside the room to here.

Cole runs over as he tries the door himself. "Shit"

"I-I could look for the spare key I believe it's in the kitchen or the-" Cole begins, his mind racing for a quick solution.

"There is no fucking time for that, Cole!" Finn hisses as he backs away from the door.

Cole furrows his brows in confusion. "What are you doing Finn?"

"Get out of the way" Finn demands carefully as he comes to a halt, a few feet from the door.

"Finn I dont think this is a great idea, the camp directors won't be very happy if-"

"Cole get out of the way now!"

-

Millie can faintly feel Romeo pull her close to her as the fabric covering her olive coloured skin is exposed to the brisk air even more than before.

This is it. This is where he rapes me.

Millie decides to accept the fact of what's about to happen to her as her eyes fall even heavier. This is her fault. She shouldn't have allowed herself to lose control in such a manner; she knows better than to do that.