Meanwhile, I go on my phone and decide to post a few pictures on Instagram before going to text Seungyoun.

I exit the app and go onto snapchat to continue talking to Seungyoun

Me
I look great on the pics Seungwoo sent, don't I ;)

Seungyoun
So amazing, I got a nosebleed

Me
Oof I'm flattered

Seungyoun
Now send me the videos of your performances, I'm curious

Me
Okay fine two seconds

Me
You sent two videos to Seungyoun

Seungyoun
Holy shit

Seungyoun
That's hot

Me
iugfqefpiuqefu huh

Seungyoun
Next time I'm coming, I need to see that shit live

Seungyoun
Who's the blonde one next to you in the beginning

Me

SeungyounLet's go drink to celebrate

Seungyoun
Let's go drink to celebrate

Me
How about we take a small break from drinking, yeah? RIGHT SEUNGYOUN?

Seungyoun
It's been already a month but ok wanna go for a walk? I'm feeling Han river

Me
It's really hot though

Seungyoun
You can jump in the river, I'm sure it will be refreshing

Me
haha.

Seungyoun
is  7 p.m. good?

Me
yes

----------

"Seungyoun, how are you out here looking this good. Are you trying to find your blonde girl?" I nudge him, after giving each other a quick hug. "You even styled your hair what's going on?" "I always style my hair." Seungyoun says, subconsciously reaches for the top of his head to fix a few strands. "You never do your hair, I'm pretty sure you only styled it once. The first time we met I think." Seungyoun lets out a mumble, whining about my teasing.

We drive to the park because it's pretty far from the campus and getting out of the car, I breath in the fresh air. "We should go to the beach one day. Before it starts getting cold." I suggest. "The two of us?" He asks, getting out of his side and joining me as I wait for him in from of the entrance. "I-uh, if you want to...?" "We can have a little get together with a few other people." He adds, liking the idea of going to the beach.

"A little birdy told me that you've been getting real close to Kim Minhwa. Is that her last name?" I ask, still unsure of her surname. "It's Lee Minhwa." Seungyoun chuckles. "Are you jealous?" I let out a 'pff' and a grimace, "I'm not jealous, I just strongly dislike her and I know that you deserve better. Anyway, little birdie also told me that you will end up together." Seungyoun laughs, "Is the little birdy Minhwa by any chance?" "Was it that obvious?" He nods. "I don't see Minhwa that way. Sure she's hot and knows how to talk to a guy but I never thought of actually being in a relationship with her. Maybe like one night." I slap his arm, "Even though I don't like her, don't use girls like that when you know they like you." "Don't act like you never had a one night stand." I open my mouth to object but a vivid memory of that exact situation appears in my hand making me cringe. "Ooh, you did? Spill the details." Seungyoun says with a knowing smirk. " I will literally cut your dick off if you continue." He lifts his hands up in defeat. "I'm teasing. Or am I?" I raise my hand and Seungyoun bolts away from me and I start following him.