"So, Harry." The interviewer who was a pretty lady with too much makeup on, started. "The audience and probably everyone else who is watching would like to know." She stopped to look at me and I knew what was coming.

"Is there a girl in your life at the moment?" She Nailed and I thought about her phrasing then I decided to have fun with her.

"Well, yeah. I have a lot of girls in my life. You know my fans are mostly girls, my band has girls in it. I have friends all over the word who are girls and I have family who are girls also. So yeah, I pretty much have girls in my life." I smirked and bit my lip because I knew it wasn't what she was asking about.

She laughed awkwardly and then blushed lightly. "Um what I meant is are you dating someone? And if so who is she?"

"Oh you mean that, apologies for getting the wrong question." I looked at her and she gave turned crimson. The fact that she was the one who was nervous and I was about to spill a secret gave me confidence.

I had no idea what was going on in her mind but she was way too flirty for my liking. I wanted to see her face when I answered so I kept eye contact and continued.

"Actually I am dating, yeah and his name is Niall Horan."

Like I had thought, she had an horrified look on her face which she was trying to mask for the sake of being on camera.

"Oh...you re dating a boy?" She croaked and I almost rolled my eyes but I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I guess this is me coming out. I am gay." I said with the same smile. I didn't know where my confidence had come from but I guess Louis' words kept ringing through my head. I was not alone and I had people who loved me for me.

"That's uh, that's wonderful. You all heard that ladies, Harry is for the other team and lads, he's taken." She turned to the audience with a fake smile.

My eyes now left her and landed on the audience.

A few people stood up and left angrily, saying things that I couldn't catch because they were far off. I did expect that, not everyone was gonna be okay with my coming out.

It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop and suddenly a girl stood up and turned to the woman seated next to her.

"Mum, I haven't had the courage to tell you this but if my idol did it then I can. I'm gay." She said loudly and because she was in the front row, I could clearly hear her.

My eyes widened in surprise. I couldn't believe she actually came out because I did.

Her mother stood up hugged her tightly then when they broke the hug without letting go of each other, she spoke up.

"I can't say I'm surprised baby girl because I kinda already figured it out. But I'm glad you are strong enough to say it yourself. I love you Maya." And with that they hugged again.

I felt emotional as I watched the whole encounter and I didn't really think through of what I was doing but I found myself walking to the audience and when Maya saw me walking over, she met me half way and I hugged her. Soon her mother joined us and we all shared a group hug.

Suddenly the crowd erupted in cheers and were on their feet, screaming about how proud they were of me and how much they loved me.

I went back to the sofa and sat down while smiling at the crowd. The interviewer was smiling forcefully but I didn't care about her right now.

Yes, there were people in the audience who were not happy with me and I knew I would recieve backlash, be it on the streets, on social media and the like. But I knew that the people who cared about me for really real were there and would always be there for me.

*

"I love you so much. I still can't believe you did that and didn't tell me." Niall said.

It was later, that night and Niall and I were cuddled up in bed in his flat.

The first thing he did when I came back from the interview was snog the living daylights out of me which ended up in us having hot sex on his living room sofa.

He couldn't stop gushing about how proud he was of me and what I had done. At one point he even cried but I kissed his tears and he ended up a giggling mess.

All in all, it had turned out an amazing day and I was grateful.

"I love you too, baby. So so much and I would do anything for you, absolutely anything." I leaned down and pecked his lips.

"Anything you say?" He raised an eyebrow with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Anything." I said and he smirked.

"Okay then, tell me something about yourself that I don't know. That you did and aren't proud of and you wouldn't even wanna talk about it." He said and I threw my head back in laughter.

He sounded like something Louis would say. Those two were spending too much time together but I loved that my bestfriend and boyfriend got along pretty well.

I thought for a minute then I remembered something I had pushed to the back of my head.

"Okay so you know how I have always known I was gay, right?" He nodded. "Well, once I was so angry with my management and I stormed off to get so drunk I couldn't remember my name. Then in the morning when I woke up, I found myself in a hotel room with no recollection of the previous night. I just knew that I had a one night stand and I didn't remember anything about it." I explained and now it was Niall's turn to throw his head back in laughter.

"That's not even the best part." I said again and Niall tried to stop laughing and looked at me so I went on.

"I slept with a female, a female Niall. And I only knew that because she had left her bra in the room. So either it was a crossdresser or a female but either way..." I trailed off and he laughed harder.

"Well, have you ever seen her or him again?" He asked after he'd calmed down.

"I don't even remember how they looked like so I don't know if I've seen them or not." I said and he laughed again.

"Anyway, your turn." I said after a moment and Niall sat up.

"I'm gonna tell ya but can you accompany me to the kitchen to fix a quick snack. I'm kinda hungry." He said and I gasped.

"Hungry? But Niall you just ate like two hours ago."

"Well, all that laughing made me hungry." He pouted and I melted. He was too cute.

"Okay, let's go feed your stomach monster, baby boy." I said with a wink and he blushed.

Cute.

____________________________________

Hi my very own sweet creatures.

How is 2020 treating us so far?

Anyway, here is a chapter and I'm sad to announce that this book is coming to an end very very soon. There's just one or two chapters remaining. And I'm not sure if there will be an epilogue but you will tell me when you see how the book will end.

This book was just supposed to be 20 chapters but this happened... so yeah.

Anyway, thoughts on the chapter?

Spread the love❤

_Jay_