chapter 2

I wake up at around ten. Man it feels good to not have to go to school. Suddenly I remeber..

"MOMMM!!!"

"Im down here.." thank gosh...

Its Saturday so she gets the day off. I remeber everything with Tony last night. I grab my phone and look at my phone.  I have a missed call from mom. And seven messages from Tony. I open the messages.

Hey.

Thanks for tonight it was way fun. We should hang again.

So there's this bonfire next weekend. I wanted to know if you wanted to go with me??

I mean if not that's okay I understand.

Umm. Here's my number. Text me sometime. 406)569-2744

So I just wanted to tell you that your like super pretty and amazing...and yeah.

Okay well I'm gonna leave you alone now. Your probably sleeping or something. Night beautiful. Text me or something tomorrow. Hope you sleep good..

Ahhhhh I have this guys number. I jump in the shower. Fix my hair and throw on my camo hat. Grab a pair of high waisted shorts my boots and I black crop top tank. Put my makeup on grab my floral sunglasses and my keys then head down stairs.

" aww dont you look all summery today.."

"Haha I try..." winking at my mom

" well I like it. Where you headed today?"

"I have to meet dony at the cafe. Then going to get shell (michelle) and rikkii (claire). And were gonna go get the four wheelers and head up the mountain for some fun in the mudd! Do you care if we stay the night up there? If its okay with their parents? "

" Sure. As long as you girls be safe and keep your phone on you. I love you.. Garage should be open."

"Thanks mom. Oh and I got a cute guys number last nightttt...." I wave my phone in front of her face doing a little dance.

"Haha im glad. Dont get into to much trouble and be nice to your brother you know things are hard on him."

"Yeah yeah I know..love you bye."

I rush out the door . Get in my truck and text chell ill be there shortly with rikkii and same to rikkii. I head into town and go to cafe. I see donys dodge cummins out front. Im nervose and I have no clue why. Hes my brother. I get into the cafe and im greated by hellos and good mornings from almost everyone in there. I see dony at the counter. I go sit next him.

"Hey dony..."

"Hey alex.. "

"So why did you want me to meet you???"