Henry's Mistress

~For Liv~

The luxuriously decorated bedroom was dimly lit by a few wax candles that never seemed to stop burning. The moonlight was the only other light source, casting a glow in the room before you. Tonight would be a very special night for both you and your lover, Henry VIII, King of England.

The two of you had been seeing each other for a while now, whether it was short, hushed conversations in court, or secret meet-ups in the gardens at night, you couldn't seem to get enough of each other. But he was married, so you and him always had to be together in private, or you would end up dead, like Anne Boleyn.

But now, he carries you, bridal style, into the chamber where the pair of you have a sleepless night planned ahead of you. Henry brushes his lips against your own, latching on to your bottom lip and making you release a moan of pleasure.

Closing the door behind him and ensuring that it's locked, he pushes you onto the bed, and continues to make love with you, the kiss growing deeper, and more lustful and passionate. After several minutes, he pulls back, but only to catch his breath; however, you take this opportunity to get onto your knees, ready to please the man that you love.

When he sees you, looking so innocent beneath him, he can't help but feel aroused. You notice a bulge forming in his trousers and you can't take your eyes of it, his crotch now being the main focus of your vision. He laughs too at this and indicates for you to remove the layer that is stopping you from feeling his member.

You pull his breeches down, allowing his fully hardened dick to spring free from the tight restraints of his garments. You take the length in your hand and pump it a couple of times, whilst mentally preparing yourself for what you're about to do next.

You carefully take Henry's thick member in your mouth and he instantly lets out a stifled moan. "That's it babygirl, you take daddy's cock so well," he speaks, making you glance up and grin when you see him, leant against the headboard, eyes closed and panting slightly.

Slowly, you begin to take in more of his length, which is already dripping with precum. You start to bob your head up and down, swirling your tongue around the tip of his cock. He moans louder, and you continue what you're doing, but at a slightly faster pace, teasing him all the while.

Suddenly, he thrusts his cock deep into your throat, so that it hits the back of your mouth and you gag around it. Still, you continue to suck it, whilst trying to not let Henry's forceful push affect you. Things change however, when he thrusts again, and again, and again.

He harshly fucks your mouth, causing you to gag and choke on his length. Hearing you choking on his member sends him over the edge as he cums in your mouth straight away. You make sure that you swallow it all, before licking your lips and relishing in the aftertaste.

He gently pulls you up and begins to kiss you again, more hungrily this time, and he sticks his tongue in your mouth. He explores this part of you in depth, his tongue travelling all around, and you feel him begin to slide his hand up your thigh and under your chemise.

He doesn't stop there however as he begins to rub your already wet clit in a circular motion. "My baby is so wet, just for me," Henry says snuggly, you can feel the smirk plastered on his face, despite having your eyes shut tightly.

He continues to circle your pussy and you begin to moan as he inserts a finger. "I bet I could make you cum by using just my fingers," he says and you whine loudly at the overstimulation. You don't doubt that he could either, his fingers seemed to be magic to you.

"I don't doubt it, daddy, but I want your cock inside me," you voice. Henry laughs lightly and undressed you, before undressing himself. He pumps his dick several times until it's fully hard again and angles himself so that it lines up with your pussy.

You feel him penetrate your virgin core, moaning as he does so. "Y/N, you are so tight baby~" you hear him say between pants, and can't help but moan his name repeatedly. You heard that sex was good, but you never expected the feeling of total euphoria to take over your entire body.

"Tight, but just for you daddy," you say flirtatiously, making him want to thrust deep and hard into you. He does just this and you scream at the feeling of total ecstasy, Henry's member finds your g-spot within only a few thrusts, making the experience even better.

You cum with a loud moan after some minutes, but Henry continues to pound into you, hitting your spot every time and making you go crazy. After several more thrusts, Henry reaches his orgasm and cums deep inside of you.

He collapses beside you on the bed, and speaks, "I hope you don't get pregnant baby, and I don't say that often, but with you, well, I will never be able to see you again, and you might be executed." You frown slightly at this, but you're too sleepy to think any deeper into it, for now anyways.

You snuggle into Henry's chest and he wraps his arm around you, the pair of you still trying to catch your breath. Your eyes flutter shut and the last thing you feel is Henry planting a gentle kiss on your forehead, before you fall into a deep sleep. You too hope that you don't get pregnant, you would be heartbroken if you never got to see Henry, your love, again.