Are you worthy of being a Piller?

[THIS IS OLD]
Are you worthy of being a Piller? Why and why not.

Aries ♈: Yes. You are strong and determined.

Taurus ♉: No. You don't don't have enough faith in yourself causing you to mess up and fidget a lot.

Gemini ♊: Yes. You are very energetic and strategic.

Cancer ♋: No. You are a bit too sensitive when it comes to killing demons just because they do things they have no control over. You're also too reckless.

Leo ♌: Yes. You are incredibly strong and very determined. You are also very confident.

Virgo ♍: Yes. You are very smart and wise.

Libra ♎: No. You don't have very strong emotions and are easy to try too hard, causing mistakes.

Scorpio ♏: Yes. You are stubbornly determined and agile.

Sagittarius ♐: Yes. You have crazy inhumane strength and a hot-headed personality.

Capricorn ♑: Yes. Like Virgo, you are wise. You are also a quick thinker.

Aquarius ♒: Yes. You have many unique ways of killing demons and so whenever you face a new demon, they can never memorize your attacks. Although you will get hurt...a lot.

Pisces ♓: No. You are quite weak-minded and not very agile.
You care about others and can't decide wether the demon should die or not.