Chapter 1 ^Nightmare^

Tom's POV

My daily shift just ended at the Red Army witch meant I needed to go to Red Leaders office.

U see me and Tord have been married for over 4 years now and I don't really  mind it cuz i love him with all my heart but recently I been having these nightmares about him killing me and I'm  scared to talk to him about that cuz God knows what he will do to me.

But enough about that I'm already in front of his office door. I knock lightly on the door and hear a voice say "Come in" I do as I was told so i open the door step in then gently close the door, as I do that Leader says " Ah Thomas, your shift already done?" I look at him and say "Yes Sir" he smiles gets closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist, I rest my arms around his neck and look up.

Tord kisses me and I kiss back but to make it not awkward I stand on my feet. I always do that when we kiss cuz Tord is a pretty tall guy and I'm  pretty short, like he 7'0 feet tall and im only 5'3 feet tall.

We broke kiss and decide to go to our bedroom. On our way we get meted by a Red Army soldier, her name was Hanna, she stops us for a second and tels Tord that two soldiers broke into a fight outdoors, he seemed annoyed and tells me "Love go to room and wait for me I wont be taking long" he kisses the top of my head and goes with soldier.

I do as I was told and go to our bedroom. When I arrived I took my clothes off and putted a pair of shorts and oversized t-shirt, I lay down and as I was waiting for Tord to arrive i fell asleep.

In the nightmare

I woke up in a familiar room with white walls and an big metal door, 'What am I doing here' I think to myself as I get up. I look aroun me for some answers but nothing then I hear those big door open and here coming Leader himself whit a gun in his hand. I look at him for some reason unable to move speak or do anything he gets closer to me and puts a gun up to my head "This is why I told you to not disobay at my commands" he says then BANG everything became black.

I jump from bed, cold sweat running down my face I look to my left and see a sleeping Tord. I look at the clock '4.55' I sigh get up and get dressed and by that time the alarm ringed and woke leader up.