Requirements

1• Title of the Book
Of course, the most essential part is the title of the book you are writing, and also your username/author name.

2• Description/Summary
I will also need a short summary of what's happening with the story to be able to make your cover. You can just copy paste the summary of the book itself or give me a brief description of what happens. Also, if the story is about a specific character, do mention that so that the cover can focus on that character as well. If you'd like to add a quote on the cover, don't forget to include it in the details.

3• Themes/Genres
The genre or category of the story is also important because based on that, it will be easier for me to make a theme for the cover. For example, if it's Romance, I can include roses or rings or other things like that.

4• Preferences
Now, if you have an idea or suggestion about how to want your book cover, please feel free to say it. Based on your suggestions, I can then create the ideal book cover for you.

5• Contact info
It will be easier for me if you can just DM me through Wattpad with all the necessary details, including your EMAIL ADDRESS. And then when it will be ready, I will send you the results through your email. Do not forget also to mention if you need the book cover as soon as possible. The time duration can vary but for making a good book cover, it can take around a week. Here's my email:
noorie312@gmail.com

For any further inquiries, leave a comment.

I will display some examples in the following chapters so that you can get a better idea of how it works. Also, with your permission, I would like to publish in this book the book covers that I did and of course, you'll get a dedication.

Thank you!