She continued telling about her dream as the two went downstairs.

"It was almost everything the same like it actually happened, except that I was winning this time." She winked at him.

He laughed out loud: "That's totally ridiculous!"

She looked at him: "Yeah, almost as ridiculous as seeing you all chained up at the ceremony." She giggled.

He rolled his eyes and barked at her: "SHUT UP!"

As the two were eating with his mother, they chatted and laughed. Finally, Masaru came back from work and greeted the three. Mitzuki got up to get her husband a plate and some cutlery.

He looked at the two friends. "How was school, you two?"

"Hmpf." Katsuki snorted towards him. "We will be in the training camp in 3 weeks."

"Oh nice!" He continued eating his food.

After some conversation about the training camp the two went back upstairs to do their homework. At one question she didn't know what to do.

"Katsu-kun, can you help me with question 5, please?" She asked. He turned around from his desk and sat down on the floor next to her. His shoulder slightly touched hers while he supported himself with one arm behind your back. He took your text book and read through the question while following it with his pointing finger. Again she was triggered by the wounds at his knuckles. She yanked his hand into hers and looked at him with a frown.

"What did you do? Tell me now!"

He took a deep breath and looked at her with an angered view.

"I just wanted to know what this fuckhead Akito wanted from you."

She curled her lips into a thin line. "And you think it is a good way to do it like this? You're in the damn HERO COURSE!"

He snapped at her. "Calm down man, I didn't hit him, just the wall next to him okay?!"

She took a deep breath. After all Akito kinda deserved to be hit. "Okay...and what did he say?" There was a moment of silence.

"He loves you."

(Y/N) snorted: "You're kidding me."

"No I'm being serious. He said that if he can't have you, nobody will. So if you are in love, he tries to do everything against that. He even stated that he would be alright with it to kill you."

"But what did he expect?! He's torturing me all time when he's around and then he wants me to be in love with him? What the fuck?"

"Well, this idiot told me that he likes you ever since middle school. So I think it was the main reason he started talking to you."

She held her head with her hands. "But why the hell does he think that I'm in love?"

Katsuki scratched his neck. "Well he said he saw it in your eyes...While you, ehm. While you looked at me." He gulped.

Her eyes shot open. She looked up at his crimson red eyes that stared into hers. She got nervous.

Shit his eyes are so damn attractive...Okay, there goes nothing.

"Okay, I guess I have to be honest with you. I really have feelings for you. I just can't help it." Again there was a moment of silence. She cleared her throat. "I can leave if you want now." She wanted to stand up but half way Katsuki grabbed her hand and pulled her back into his chest. His caramelly scent and his cologne filled her senses until her mind went blank.

"You idiot." He hugged her tightly. "Do you think I would have helped you this much to be just a friend?"

Her eyes widened at his confession. She pushed her head deep into his toned chest as all the pressure of the last week's seem to fall from her shoulders. He pressed her into him with his arms as they sat like that for a while. As she lifted her head, she let her hand rest at his chest. They looked at each other's eyes As he came closer to her face. He cupped her face with one hand and pushed her into a sweet and loving kiss.

"I will give everything what it takes to protect you and if it's my life, (Y/N)."

****

After they had finally finished their homework, the mobile phones of the two got a message in their group messenger.

CLASS 1-A 🤜🏻🤛🏻

Kaminari: Hey guys! How about a movie evening at Kiri's??? His parents are out atm and they have this cool home cinema room!

Kirishima: I also have popcorn and stuff! You're all invited, buddies!

Mina: You had me at popcorn! (ノ・ェ・)ノ Which time?

Kirishima: In an hour! 5:30 PM!

Izuku: Alrightyyy! I bring Iida and Ochako with me!

(Y/N): Okay I will be there, too! I bring Bakugou with me.

Kaminari: I KNEW IT!!!

Mineta: DUDE!!!! HOOOWWW?!!! 😭😭😭

Bakugou: Shut it you two MORONS!!! We were just studying!

(Y/N): Kaminari u are one of my best friends but I hope u electrocute urself.

____

After they packed their stuff, they started walking towards the subway to get to Kirishima's house.