First Meeting : Chapter 1

Comenzar desde el principio

For Yibo, winning is a must, whether it's a friendly match or competition. He can’t bear to lose to anyone. Being a playboy, winning the hearts of girls is like a hobby for Yibo. And winning matches made his path even clearer.

But that day, Zhan stopped his ball and took control which made Yibo furious. He didn't expect Xiao Zhan to stop his ball, so he became more alert than before as he sensed his opponent's potential.

Zhan, on the other hand, was enjoying the game. Receiving cheers from young girls from other faculties made him even more satisfied. He smiled a bit, yearning even more cheers from the girls. Despite being a playboy, Zhan is polite towards girls which made him it easy for him to win a girl's heart.

Suddenly Wang Yibo snatched the ball and shot it in the hoop and scored a point. Their score became equal to 1-1. Yibo smiled as the young girls started to scream his name. Xiao Zhan smiled a bit looking at Yibo as if he had something going on in his mind.

Abruptly the bell rang and it was time for class at the university.

"It's a tie! None of them won." A girl screamed.

"How will any of them win? Didn't you know that Prince Charming is king when it comes to basketball." Another girl replied.

"So, you guys are not returning to your classes?"

A female voice spoke which silenced the entire crowd in a second. Everyone saw a bold girl in a orange dress standing behind the crowd. Her tied hair added even more boldness in her. A half curved smile appeared on her face.

"Huh!? Miss Wildfire is here!" A girl screamed

"Miss Wildfire? Why is she here?! OMG! She is so beautiful!" A boy screamed in excitement.

"Meng Ziyi, what are you doing here?" Xiao Zhan asked

Meng Ziyi smiled and made her way through the crowd towards the court.

"I knew you would be late, Prince Charming. That's why I came." Meng Ziyi smiled.

Xiao Zhan smiled and waved everyone with a bye. All the students dispersed and went back to their classes leaving Xiao Zhan, Meng Ziyi, and Wang Yibo.

"What's up, dude? Won't you go to your class?" Meng Ziyi asked Wang Yibo, standing beside Xiao Zhan.

"I will, Miss beautiful." Yibo smiled. "Next time, I won't let you win." Yibo glared at Zhan.

"Let's see what happens next," Zhan smirked. "By the way, my name is Xiao Zhan, a 3rd-year student from Business faculty."

"Wang Yibo, a 3rd-year student from technology faculty," Yibo replied with a stoic face.

"We will soon meet in the inter-faculty or inter-major games for sure," Zhan smirked.

Yibo gave a side smile and left the place. Meng Ziyi looked at the silhouette of Yibo disappearing.