Just the beginning

Izuku sat on the roof of his school, He had made a habit of this on many days, a trait he blames on his Sensei, Stain.
He was deep in thought, going over the last conversation that He and Stain had.

-Flash Back-

Sweat dropped from Izuku's face, as he held up his body weight, with only one hand, while balancing on a wood beam, while on a beach Stain had him clean.
This was the end of the days training, just something light to relax on.
As he had been doing it for nearly an hour already, he finally got off the beam. Laying on the sand.

Stain began to walk toward his student, deciding he couldn't put this conversation off anymore.
"Hey Kid...I need to talk to you." Not waiting for a response, he just continued."I am leaving town, I have to begin my Mission. " Izuku gave Stain a confused look, "What? But my training isn't over! Also, you keep on about needing to start this mission, but you won't tell me what it is!" The young child told his teacher

"Because it's my mission, not yours. And I can't teach you anything else, For the next ten months you must train alone, continue to master what I have taught you, and Don't forget to register a sword as a support Item before the Exam." He then turned, "Goodbye Kid. " Before Izuku could try to stop him, Stain took off at a sprint and was out of sight.

-Flashback end-

Izuku watched the clouds, a determined look in his eyes The quirkless boy stood up as he made his way to the ladder on the side of the building, after all he only had ten months to train for the entrance exam. The Muscular Teen once on the ground made a run for his home, climbing buildings and the like, he often practiced parkour on his way home, at first he he'll quite often but now he had seemingly mastered it in many ways.

Over the next few days, he put his plan for the year in motion, First he got a Job in a martial Arts Dojo, Assisting the Sensei with classess and even teaching a quirk training class for kids, using the money he got from that he joined a few Gyms, and began to attend various classes. This year was one of the few he was happy he didn't have friends, seeing as he had no time for any kind of social life beyond having dinner with his mother.

~Time Skip~

Soon enough he found himself standing in front of UA, a Duffle Bag hanging off his shoulder he walked into the school with grace, he had arrived earlier than most kids so he could register his Katana and two throwing knife holsters that would go on his forearms.

The next few hours went by in a daze, he finished the written exam early, and Listened intently to present Mic, Soon enough he stood in the middle of a crowd, His jacket sleeves rolled up so he could access his throwing knives, his Katana strapped to his back.
He waited until Present Mic gave the signal before he took off at speeds that most thought was a quirk.

From the monitor room, various teachers watched as hundreds of teens began the practical exam, one in particular noticed a Green haired boy taking down robots using a Katana.
All might looked to Nezu with a raised eyebrow. "Are weapons allowed?"
Nezu simply chuckled, "As long as they are registered as support items."

Aizawa then watched the boy throw throwing knives, taking out three different robots, "probably an accuracy or redirection quirk."

The heroes continued to watch as the exam continued. Nezu began to laugh maniacally as he pressed a red button, as a zero pointer robot appeared in each zone, as expected kids began to flee as most knew they couldn't beat and even if they did it would be pointless.
Though This wasn't true for everyone, they noticed the greenete warrior that each of the teachers at one point or another theorized on the quirk of Run toward the zero pointer. They then saw the girl trapped under the rubble, they saw him with a knife in each hand begin to climb the robot using the knife to climb up the flat surfaces, and parkour to get up the places with foot holds, Soon enough he stood on the shoulder on the robot, he then withdrew his Katana before he used a great deal of strength to stab it in it's head, resulting in a explosion sending him flying off of the zero pointer. They watched with caught breath as he fell toward the ground, only to begin floating before he hit the ground, thanks to the injured girl's quirk.

As they watched the end, Aizawa finally decided to pull his File from the contestants. He finally found his number, and his eyes widened at seeing the boy was quirkless.

~One Week Later~

Izuku sat in his room, practicing some knife tricks when he heard his mom call his name. He quickly put his knife away before his mom walked into the room with a package. He ran and grabbed the package, tearing it open. He sat at his desk and pressed play.

Soon enough, Allmight appeared.
"Hello, Young Midoriya, It is me All might, I am here to tell you you passed the entrance exam." A screen with names appeared behind All might. He noticed he was seventh place, causing his eyes to widen. "And Furthermore...I would like to apologize to you, I don't know if you remember, but two years ago when we first met, I told you.. you couldn't be a hero without a quirk. I see now that I was wrong. Congratulations on being UA's first Quirkless student and in the Hero course of all things. Welcome to Hero Academia." These words caused Izuku to cry tears of Joy. Soon enough, his mother returned prepared to comfort her son for failing, and was pleasantly surprised when he told her, "I passed. I got seventh place in the exam. I'm in the Hero course. I am the first Quirkless student in UA..."