1 . Bad boy & The nerd

This is the first story of this one shot book.

Do vote & comment❤.

________________________

Slight mature content skip if you're uncomfortable.

Neil's Pov

"Oh God.. Neil ... Ah.. Slowly.." Avni moaned loudly, her bare naked chest jiggled making me arouse more.

"Don't you like hard & rough baby? " I kissed her soft luscious lips as I trusted inside of her fast and deep.

"oh.. Ah.. .. I... Love.... It....ahh. " she whimpered, her whole body jerked up and down with my ruthless penetrations.

After sometime I slowed down my pace, I looked at Avni's eyes and thursted into her slowly and passionately. Suddenly ,I felt her warm walls clutched indicating her orgasm. So, I penetrated more deeply hitting her cervix in this process.

"Ummm... Ahh... Oh God.... " Her eyes rolled back, her lips parted moaning my name in ecstasy and she came coating all her juices around my organ. After some thrusts I spilled my seeds inside of her womb.

Being exhausted I slumped down on bed beside her. We both panted hard. Our heart beats raised. I starred at ceiling breathing hardly.

All of sudden my brain flashed about our past. I still remember how we got into this phase. How I started loving her, despite of knowing she is not my status. How she turned a ruthless spoilt brat to innocent lover boy.

****

Flashback

I'm Neil Khanna, bad boy of college. I'm rich, intelligent, and importantly a sport's player. I've been called as bad boy it's because I do really bad things.. Like I love bullying others and I had 20 girlfriends over a span of 5 years.

I hated commitments, I hated love until a girl with black doe eyes entered into our college.

"Avni."

She is nerd, silent girl with loose clothes and spectacles. She is from poor financial background. When I saw her first time, I don't know why my heart thumped 2x faster speed.  I knew this girl will kill me with her beauty.

She has almond black eyes, perfect body Shape, beautiful yet vulnerable. Her skin was flawless. Her smile was contagious. The instant I eyes fell on her, I wanted her so badly in my bed moaning my name continuously.
I wanted to feel her mouth on my tongue.

As I was a popular student. I straightly walked towards her and kissed on her plump lips holding her neck in front of students. She looked shocked ,as she didn't to respond my kiss. I was so frustrated as every girl kisses me back immediately but she isn't. she was struggling under me. I was pissed ,before I could have done anything more. She pushed me back and slapped me across my face.

I was shocked, she fu*king hit bad boy of college. I was angry. My sudden lust turned into rage. I wanted revenge from her.

Revenge for slapping a bad boy,

Revenge for insulting me in front of whole college.

From that day her cries started, I bullied her horribly. I used to make her write all my homework's ,assignments, I used to make her clean my shoes, car and many more. She used to cry everyday in front of me but I care less, her slap is only thing I could remember. She even apologized for her deed but I care less coz I lost my reputation in front of my friends.

"From now you will call me sir Or Neil sir. Understand? " I growled making her shiver.

"Understood! Neil sir " she whispered with tears streaming down her cheeks.