Chapter 2 : Chisuke And The New World

Years passed by and Chisuke learned all about the world she lives in through the books she has read on the palace library.

I, amazingly, was reborn into this magical world like one of those anime I've watched. And better, I am a daughter of the King and Queen of the underworld. That means...I'm a..p.r.i.n.c.e.s.s

She blushed at herself as she continued reading the history of the continent.

It took her only a few days to get used to the language they spoke since it was close to Japanese. She learned the history, literature, and even learned that the world also had science to it.

"Mama! Papa!" Blythe frolicked in their lava garden as her parents tried to catch up.

Strangely, I grew fond of my parents here. They cared for me when I was sick and they comforted me a lot when I kept crying about reincarnating to an unfamiliar place (although they couldn't understand me at that age yet). I've never felt this loved in my previous life and I'm just making the most out of it at this point.

"Slow down, dear." Demon Queen Lizzie worried as she followed her daughter.

"She's as loud as ever. There isn't a day when I regret her second name." the King added.

Unlike her previous life, she grew up as a happy child in the underworld. She was deeply loved and cared of by her demon parents that she couldn't have asked for more.

Both the king and queen watched their daughter as she stumbled on the ground but floated herself back up. A self taught magic spell she learned while reading the rhymes and simple spells for 10+ kids at the library.

The king and queen looked at each other with shock. Blythe wasn't suppose to cast magic at the age of 5 yet. The normal age for a growing child to learn magic casting was 10.

Blythe looked at them and ran towards them with a smile on her face. The look they had removed the smile on Blythe's face as she remembered her past parents who gave her that look before telling her they were spliting up.

Oh no.

Tears began to run down Blythe's cheeks.

"P-please don't leave me alone." her cute crying face made her parents hug her so tightly.

"you, adorable pumpkin. Of course we won't." the king proclaimed.

"We should get her checked up." he whispered to the queen who nodded in response.

"Sire. The eastern territory is being ambushed by the Helvens." an imperial guard approached

"what!? Don't those bastards ever learn? Prepare the battalion. I'll get ready myself."

A strong chest sensation struck Blythe that made her hold her father before he could leave.

"Papa.. don't go."

"Honey, I really need to.."

"I said don't go! please..." Blythe's eyes were filled with tears. She didn't know why but she had this strong feeling that she shouldn't let her father go.

The king who was weak on her daughter, asked a commander in chief to lead the battalion instead.

Later that day, a messenger arrived revealing that the battalion sent to fight the Helvens were ambushed. The first ambush was a set up as bait to lure the king in since they gained information that the king would usually prefer to lead a battalion himself. Nobody survived the second ambush as per the note said, there were at least 500 Helven soldiers who ambushed the battalion.

This shocked the king and queen and hurriedly summon the royal physician and the great demon sage.

Confirmed by both, Blythe was born a prodigy. The molecular magic or the magicules that was born in her was that of a level 20 sorcerer. Soon, as she starts to grow, her level will rise up higher than people her age.

The king and queen were both amazed and frightened. This unbelievable magic could be a potential danger but could also be the solution to their problems.

Either way, they had hired a tutor for Blythe so she can cope with her current level of magic. They asked the great demon sage but even he could not fathom why the king and queen would waste such talent on him. For a talent so extra, they should have sent her to a magic school but then, there weren't any good demon schools and the only good school suitable for Blythe was the Royal Academy but they do not allow demons to enroll in such a prestige school.

So, they settled for a tutor with the same level as Blythe. Whenever Blythe levels up, they would look for a new tutor who would be on the same level with her.

The 500 Helven soldiers eventually got defeated as the Demon king had prepared more than 1000 demon soldiers to counter them.

The tutoring went on for a couple more years without Blythe even knowing how outrageous her magic has grown.

The war was over and heroes and demons have signed a peace treaty. Both parties agreed that it was time to end the war that their great ancestors have started.

Now, Blythe is 17 and has mastered all the elementals, a series of spells in the human world, without knowing how advanced she already is.

"Master Touya!" she ran towards a slouching old man and smiled.

"You insolent child!" he smacked her head hard. "what did I tell you about running!?"

Blythe sighed and responded " It ruins the balance of your body thereby slightly reducing your stamina. "

"good."

"but master, it's only a little!"

he smacked her again making her rub her head.

"Even if it's only a little, you never know how much it could help if you conserve it for later use."

"okay, okay. geez."

"Now, let's go check your stats."

They both stood up and headed to the west palace where the king and queen waited.

"Mama! Papa!" she hugged them both.

"Still our loud little baby, I see." the queen smiled.

They went inside as a lady awaited for them. She examined Blythe's body which went on for an hour. She then casted a sleeping spell on Blythe.

"Stats update for Blythe Vocifer Ainsley.

Stamina : 45000
Mana : 50000
Agility : 7780
Strength : 7590
Intelligence : 8380
Skill lvl : 69
Status : Princess of the underworld"

"As expected, her stats has increased rapidly again." the king commented.

"I can no longer teach her anything because she has already learned everything I know." the Master said.

"What shall we do, dear?"

"May I add a suggestion, your highness?"

"What is it, master?"

"what about sending her to the royal academy? Since the war is over, she could be accepted there."

"But the rules of the Academy.." the king worried.

"And the other kids.." the queen added worried that Blythe might get bullied.

"Oh, nonsense. Your child is an intelligent young girl. I'm sure whatever will come to her, she'll eventually overcome. Plus, if she could not cope with her current level, the balance on her body might crumble and she may never control her magic again. Her special skill, Foresee, grows stronger and stronger everyday I see her. She need to be able to cope with it until it reaches maximum level."

The queen and king looked at each other with worry but what the master said is true. They had no choice but to send a letter for their daughter to the Academy.