Tia

I had butterflies when Dave told me he was feeling me. I was also scared I haven't been on a date in forever i don't even know what I would wear. I didn't notice that I was in deep thought until Dave tapped me on my leg.
You good ma?
Umm yeah I'm fine I was just in my thoughts I'm sorry.
No need to apologize ma so what do you say you gone go on a date with a nigga or what? He looked at me with that smirk and I almost lost it.

Umm yeah Dave I'll go on a date with you I really like you too I'm just shocked you feel the same way about me. I'm not even gone lie to you ma I been feeling you for a min now so it's only right I act on my feelings. I know you been hurt before ma and I promise I won't put through that hurt again. You and Nova gone always be safe with me that's my word ma.

Hearing Dave say all this brought tears to my eyes no one has every treated me like this. I can't even explain how I feel right now like this is all happening so fast. I didn't notice that I had zoned out until Dave wiped my tears away. Don't cry ma I don't ever wanna see u cry unless they happy tears okay. I looked into his eyes and fell for him even more. Okay Dave so what time should I be ready.

Ummm be ready at 7:30 I gotta make some moves but I'll be back to get ready in a couple hours. Okay boo I'll be ready! Dave kisses my forehead and left out. I was so stuck I can't believe I'm going on a date with Dave. I decided while Nova was asleep i could take a nap since it was only 2 o'clock. I sat my alarm for 5:30 and started to drift off to sleep.

5:00pm

"Mommy wake up I eat eat" I sat up and looked at the time. Yeah mamas let's go get you some food. We walked down to the kitchen and I made her a quick meal. As Nova was eating it dawned on me that I didn't have anyone to watch Nova and since I didn't trust anyone with my baby I knew I couldn't go on the date with Dave. Ughhhhh I had the perfect outfit to wear and everything. I sat at the table sad as a hell about this date when I heard the front door open and close and Dave walked into the kitchen. Wassup with my beautiful lady's. Heyyy daveyyyyyy Nova said. Hey princess this is for you he handed her a frozen doll. She was so excited she couldn't stop smiling. Hey ma this are for you. He gave me a box of purple roses.

 Omg thank you so much Dave they are so beautiful and in my favorite color I said smiling

Omg thank you so much Dave they are so beautiful and in my favorite color I said smiling. Okay so now that my girls are happy ima start getting ready for this date. Oh Dave about the date ummmm I can't go. What why not earlier you was sure you wanted to go now you changed your mind. I really didn't want to mess this up with Dave but it seems I've already have. Well Dave I really forgot that I didn't have anyone to watch Nova when you asked me I was so caught up in the facts that you asked me out that it slipped my mind. I looked down at my nails because I felt myself about to cry. I just hate that I have no one I can trust to watch her I'm just so scared Dave I don't want her hurt again I said looking up at him.

This chapter was short but I wanted to give y'all the update you've been asking for so here it is. I'm going to try and update more I just have to find the time my boyfriend really hates dave East so it's really hard to update with him around ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️