New school, new students, drunk teacher

Middle school pretty much just started and Daniel and all his friends were ready for a middle school. To be over already of course. Daniel was never the type of guy that liked school. He often pranked his teachers, he never studied, he didn't care too much for his classmates, and last but not least. He was a bully. A huge one that is. His hair was as black as a crow and he was about 5'8. He didn't care about people who were taller than him. He often made gun if them cause of their height.  But for the next three years. He would face his biggest challenge yet. He got his schedule and saw that his first class was Mr Greenwitz.

     "Who the hell is that?" Daniel asked sarcastically.

      "He's your English teacher." His friend Bobby answered. He knew Bobby for about 3 years now and he was 5'3 and was off Mexican heritage. Giving him his infamous Mexican accent.

      "I was being sarcastic idiot," Daniel said. "Besides I'm pretty sure this guy is another four eyed old bitch."

     "You're probably right. Must of your teachers hated you cuz they were like that."

     "Correction they hated me cuz i never wanted them to like me."

     Before Bobby could respond the bell rang and school has officially began. Daniel went to the classroom where his fist class was and walked in. He immediately see an old man with a black mustache sleeping on his desk, snoring loudly. Daniel laughed a bit causing him to wake up.

     "Who the Fuck just said that?" He asked in a very odd voice.

     "I did bitch." Daniel answered with sarcasm.

     "Oh school started? Oh shit. This calls for some whiskey." He said as he took a flask out of his pocket.

     Daniel figured it out by then. He was drunk, extremely drunk.

     He took a drink from the flask and put on his desk as other students came in the room. He looked up and see Daniel still standing there as other students went to their seats.

     "The Fuck you waiting for get to a fucking desk!" He yelled at Daniel causing some of his students to laugh at him. He silently and went to the desk in the middle of the class.

     The final student came in as the Mr. GreenWitz got up and started writing on the chalkboard Daniel slipped his foot or and got the poor guy to trip and fall. He bursted out laughing as the class soon followed.

     "Stop fucking laughing while I'm fucking writing dammit!" Mr. GreenWitz said as he finished writing his name in the board.

     "Sorry drunk guy I was to busy being funny." Daniel said as the kid got up and headed to the only empty desk left.

     Mr. GreenWitz looked confused as he started looking at his paper.

     "Alright you know the rules it's been around since the 70's and that should be easy enough and if you forgot the rules say your here once I say your name ok," Mr. GreenWitz said as he took another drink from his flask. "Matt Stevenson?"

     "Here."

     "Geoff Xavier?"

     "Here."

     "Stacy Tricel?"

     "Here."

     "Daniel Carson," Silence floated through the room. Mr. GreenWitz took another drink from his flask. "Alright I'm going to say it again. Daniel Carson."

     No one said anything again. Daniel tried hard not to burst out laughing.

     "If you're the bitch who was to fucking afraid to go find a fucking desk and made that bitch over there fall cuz of it. Say your fucking here!" Mr. GreenWitz said with some sarcasm. Daniel's face went from trying not to laugh to trying not to blush because he knew by then that Mr. GreenWitz was talking to him.

     "Um... here" Daniel said trying not to make a fool of himself.

     "Took you long enough fucking asshole." Mr. GreenWitz said as he continued going down the list.

    He finally got to the end of the list before introducing himself to the class and reading off the rules of the class.

     "Rule number one...(takes a drink from his flask) no texting... whatever the fuck that means.

Rule number two... no listening to your iPods... whatever those are...

Rule number three... (takes another drink)

The only person asked to drink alcohol in the room is me...

Rule number four... no being a bully or else you'll have rum poured all over your ass...

Rule number five... no fucking flirting... hate that shit... creeps me out...

Rule number six... if you say one word while I'm talking... I'll just send your ass to... wherever the fuck schools send you for punishments now a days...

And last rule is no sleeping in my class ok. Pisses me off like being sober does." Mr. GreenWitz made himself loud and clear and got even more drunk by the second as he drank more from his flask.

    "Any questions?" He asked

    "Um yeah," Aaron spoke, "aren't you supposed to teach class sober?" That seemed to upset Mr. GreenWitz as he did up and took anther drink from his flask.

     "Listen I haven't taught school sober in over 36 years ok" everyone in the classroom stood silent as Mr. GreenWitz started to pass out the syllabus'.

     Daniel couldn't help but wonder how easy it would be to break all those rules due to the fact that Mr. GreenWitz was drunk 24/7. He decided to sneak out of his seat, pulled a tack out of his pocket and placed it on Mr. GreenWitz chair. He then slowly snook back to his seat where he waited for the ultimate reaction. Mr. GreenWitz eventually got back to his desk and say down no problem. Daniel was surprised by his actions. He didn't even flinch, it was like he was to drunk to feel the pain.

     "Ok your going to read this. While I go find out what bit my fucking ass." Mr. GreenWitz said as he got up to find out only to show the students the tack that Daniel left on his chair in his ass. At least Daniel knew it hurt him but not as bad as he thought it would. Mr GreenWitz kept searching for the 'bug' he thought that bit him. He then decided to grab his ass and he immediately felt the tack.

    "Ok who the Fuck did this," He said as he pulled out the tack and put it on his desk. "I ask a mother fucking question and I better get a mother fucking answer. Now who the Fuck did this?"

     Everyone pointed at Daniel who acted like nothing even happened.

     "Oh so we got a funny guy here... thinks he's pretty funny huh. Well I gotta teach you a fucking lesson now." Mr. GreenWitz said as he got out a bottle of rum. Gee started to walk up to Daniel who was starting to get a little scared.

     "Whoa dude whatcha doin man?" He said in a frenzy.

     "What does it look like I'm doing I'm going to pour rum on you."

      "You can't do that!!"

     Despite Daniel's efforts, he failed to convince Mr. GreenWitz to not pour the bottle of rum on him. Mr. GreenWitz popped the cap off and started pouring the rotten stench of something else other than rum. He stopped pouring after three seconds and looked at the bottle.

     "Oh shit that was my puke bottle... where the hell is my rum bottle."

Daniel puked in disgust as he realized that he was going to be miserable cause of this teacher.