Simply Irrefutable

Start from the beginning

Willow nodded. Lyra dropped her book as she grabbed her dad's hand before beginning to drag him to bed quicker.

The four Malfoys entered Willow's lavender colored room. Harry automatically jumped onto the bed, giving a grimace at the lacy throw pillows and the stuffed animals. Lyra jumped up next and began to throw a bunch of the plushies down.

Draco placed Willow down and began to pull the covers back as the three kids tossed all the stuffed animals down.

"Okay you three, climb in."

Willow happily scrambled for the middle while her siblings settled around her.

"Okay so where did your mum stop at last time?"

"She stopped at you guys meeting again at the train and you prevented her bag from falling on her." Harry said first causing both his sisters to stare at him then lapse into giggles.

Draco gave a slight chuckle too at his son. He ruffled his fine blonde hair. Harry despite his protests loved listening about his and Hermione's love story as much as his sisters.

"Okay, okay, I see." Draco said before settling on the bed, putting one of the pillows behind his back. Lyra settled on her stomach as she waited for her dad to continue the story...

Hermione turned around in shock as she saw the pale arm above her, clutching her bag mere inches from her head.

"Thank-" Hermione began to say but stopped as she saw that her savior had been Draco Malfoy.

"you,"

Draco nodded before shoving the bag all the way back. Then he was about to turn back but was stopped by Hermione's hand darting out to touch his arm.

He turned only his head, his body ready to go at any time.

"I- I um,"

Draco raised a brow.

"Its going to be a strange year isn't it." Hermione said awkwardly at an attempt to start a conversation.

Draco said nothing again making Hermione squirm.

"Yeah, it will." He said before abruptly leaving.

"Dad!" Willow exclaimed.

"What?"

"How could you ignore mum like that?" Harry and Willow asked simultaneously.

"Well your mother and I weren't well..."

"I wish James would ignore me sometimes!" Lyra said.

"You would miss him if he did." Willow chimed.

"I would not!"

"Ugh dad just go on with the story." Harry said not wanting to hear the long tirade that was James Potter and his sister's well unrequited love, or at least what Lyra insisted was unrequited.

"Well..."

Hermione huffed in annoyance as she watched the retreating figure of the infuriating blonde. Really she was only trying to make nice and he had to be all sullen.

Malfoy opened the compartment made of Blaise, Daphne, her younger sister story something or another, and Theodore Nott whom was sleeping.

"Draco, mate you missed the exciting show."

"Yeah I can totally tell it was very exciting from Nott's brimming excitement over there."

"No Lovegood came in here trying to hand out The Quibbler to us."