Chapter 1

Nylah ran into the red haired boy, too tall for his age. He dropped the wide box he was carrying. ''Shit!'' he mumbled. "I'm so sorry." Nylah said. He looked down at her, staring at her boobs. "Are you looking at my breast..?" Nylah questioned him, blushing. He ran off before answering. "Wait!" She gave up on chasing him. Ny;ah had realized who he was. Jared her crush. She turned red. Her phone rang, Rylin was calling. "Nylah wanna come over? Here's the address, see ya." Rylin said.

She knocked on the door of the apartment, Jared opened the door. She walked in. "Rylin I swear to god I WILL kill you." Rylin got up and pushed her into a room with Jared, locking the door. "HAVE FUN!" Rylin yelled, giggling.

"I'm sorry but, not really sorry for chasing you, I just...had something to say."

"Like what?"

"Okay...I like you. I never had the courage to talk to you so of course you don't know me."

"Hold on...you look familiar.., Nylah..?"

Nylah smiled, she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"The one and only."

Jared hugged her, spinning her.

"I've missed you so much! I'm sorry I left all that time ago.."

"Its fine, I'm here with you know.."

Jared leaned into her, their lips brushing against until he fully kissed her. Nylah melted into him, continuing to kiss. He pushed her against the wall. He would grind on her, making her moan."Mmmm...Jared.." Nylah moaned. He broke from the kiss and kissed her neck, giving her hickey. It marked her as his.

"Really Jared?~" She giggled.

"How else do I mark you as mine?" Jared joked. Nylah just smiled, she brushed her lips across his and kissed him again. 

---------------- Timeskip brought to you by me reading My Dear Cold-Blooded King----------------------------------

Nylah was sitting in her master bathroom at home. She felt hands cover her eyes. "Guess who?" She grabbed the person by the wrist and flung it into the pool.

"Really Nylah?" He smirked, spitting water out of his mouth.

"You pervert!" She yelled at him. 

He just laughed, pulling on her ankle.

"What are you doin-" She was pulled underwater. She came back up and looked at him.

"Seriously? This is private! Didn't I lock the door?" Nylah noticed Jared staring at her, his face red and nose bleeding. Nylah looked down, realizing  her towel was off of her.

"J-J-JARED!" Nylah blushed trying to reach for her towel, until she felt a robe on her. 

"Is that better?" Jared asked, softly. Nylah looked at him. She climbed out of the water. '' Yes, it certainly is." Jared came to the side of the pool where she was. Nylah bent down and kissed him. "I can see everything Nylah."