Late Nights (1)

Hiro x Reader. Something I thought about walking home. Enjoy~
Just a note, Y/N = Your Name.
Other than that I think that's it.

"Hiro?" You called out, walking up the stairs to his room. He didn't return from SFIT at the time he usually does and you were getting worried. You let a sigh leave your lips, sitting on his bed and looking around.

The whole week, Hiro had been staying over at SFIT for more time than usual, claiming that he had to work on Baymax so,e more. It's not like you didn't believe him - You trusted him with all your heart. He never let you down. You just hoped he wasn't seeing another person.

"I'm an idiot." You muttered as you laid back on the bed and stared at the celing. The sinking feeling of him leaving you kept appearing in your mind and it wouldn't go away. It was thundering outside, the rain making a steady tempo against the window. You decided to wait for him anyway. Maybe the rain is slowing him down...

"Alright Baymax- Punch!" Hiro shouted as the robot punched through the concrete block. Hiro grinned. "YES!" Hiro exclaimed joyfully as he ran a hand through his hair. "That was awesome." Hiro complemented to Baymax who just nodded, showing no emotion. After a few moments of happiness, Hiro glanced at the clock.

"Oh my god. I'm late." He whispered, his eyes wide from shock. "I-I'm Late!" Hiro grabbed his bag and pushed BayMax along. "Go...Faster!" He panted as he pushed him through the doorway. The boy rushed to the elevator, slamming the button rapidly.

"Y/N? Honey are you okay?" A voice called from the kitchen. Aunt Cass. You totally forgot she was there the whole time, also waiting for Hiro to come home. You smiled softly. "I'm fine! Just... Waiting here." You could hear her chuckle as she went back to making dinner.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." Hiro muttered as he felt the cool droplets land all over his body. It was raining hard, and unfortunately Hiro had to walk home. He groaned as he trudged down the street, hooking his thumbs into his pocket. "This is not what I need right now!" The boy exclaimed. He took out his phone, pressing buttons. "Stupid battery!"

You rolled on your side, eyes fluttering shut. "He'll come... I know he will."

PartTwo?