1 • Rainy Night

"Tony wait for me." a young women screamed while she was running through the rain. "C'mon, hurry, it's already dark." he said to her. Tony held an umbrella above her head. Both were running up the stairs to a little wooden house and he finally opened the door. "I told you that we should have stayed at the penthouse." she said. "But I wanted to make a little trip with you." he said grinning to her. "Shut up and show me the bath, I need a towel." she was standing next to the huge couch in front of a chimney. He pointed with his finger to the corridor left of the fireplace. "First door on the right." he said and she disappeared from his sight. Tony kept thinking about her, his first love. She had blue eyes and wavy long brown hair. He laughed to himself when he had this picture of her smiling to him in his head. She was suddenly there, he had never seen her before, but when he first saw her at MIT he couldn't stop of thinking about this girl. She seemed kind of mysterious but familiar at the same time, even though he knew absolutely nothing about her. Not where she came from, not what she wanted, not how she was really like. But that doesn't mattered to Tony, because one thing was sure: He loved her and she loved him. He walked into the bedroom and stopped as he stand in front of the big glass facade. He was starring at the little lake outside while he was listening to the pelting rain. He was absorbed in his thoughts and didn't notice how she came into the room. She hugged him tightly from behind and put her head on his shoulder. "I love you Tones." she whispered in his ear. "I know. I mean, how can someone doesn't love me? I'm the best." he grinned. Tony turned around and kissed her. Then, both were falling on the bed. He kissed her again as she laid underneath him and kissed him back. "Oh Tony." "Shhh...don't say anything" he whispered and kissed her again. "I love you, Freya Simmons." "And I love you, Anthony Edward Stark."

After that night everything changed when Freya realized two weeks later that she was pregnant. She kept big secrets from Tony and she knew that would be a problem, but she didn't know that it would be this soon. After all, she did it to protect him and hadn't planned to tell him ever. But she wished that they would have had a little bit more time. She knew they would be after her when she gave birth to the child. Nevertheless, she didn't want to tell Tony anything of that. He had enough problems already. Freya loved Tony, however she knew right in the second she saw that the pregnancy test was positive that she had to leave him. She didn't want to leave, but that was the only way to protect him and the child. Freya looked in the mirror and noticed that she started crying, but also laughing. Even if this would bring a lot of problems with it she was looking forward. "I'm gonna be a mother" she kept saying again and again to herself  and couldn't really believe it. After she calmed herself down, she decided that Tony shouldn't search for her or their child. She made up her mind that it would be better this way.

"Tones, i can't do this." she said. "What? Why not? You will be the best mom the world has ever seen and i'm gonna be the best dad. This is perfect Freya, we can make this together." Tony had tears of joy in his eyes when she told him that she is pregnant with their child. He wanted to kiss her but she took a step back. Tony stopped confused as he saw into Freya's eyes. They were filled with tears of sadness. "Y...You don't understand, i'm serious, Tony. We aren't ready for this...   Y...You aren't ready." she said with her voice trembling. "W...wha...what are you talking about? We can do this, I...I can do this...with you." Tony said to her while his whole body was shaking. He was desperate. "Tony, this...this isn't working out. I'm gonna leave. I...I have to." Freya said and looked on the ground because she couldn't look in Tony's eyes. "What? N...No, p...plea...please. Freya, you...you can't just" he tried desperately to stop her but she cut him off. "Tony, you...you don't understand. There's no sense and I have no choice. I...I'm sorry." she turned around and wanted to go. "Please, please don't leave me, you...you can't just let me down. I love you." he screamed and cried at the same time. She looked at him one last time before walking down the stairs to her car. Leaving Tony like this was breaking her heart and she wanted to go back, hug him and tell him that she loves him too and everything's gonna be alright. But she was still walking away, turned her back to him as she couldn't bear his gaze. Lying to him like this was the only way to leave Tony that broken and maybe he wouldn't search for her.

Nine months later, on the 13. September 1997, a little girl was born in the New York- Presbyterian Hospital at 5:29 am. Freya named her daughter Tessa Maria, after Tony's mother, who died in a car accident a while ago. She also changed her last name Simmons into Williams and made sure, that Tony would never find the two. In the end, the girl's name is Tessa Maria Williams, the daughter of Freya Williams and Anthony Edward Stark.