Chapter 2: 'I have a boyfriend'

~In a bar~

"She was so nice!" I said to my friend Nicole.

"Hahaha, it looks like you are in love with this girl." she laughed.

I laughed too but I had to think about what she said.

"Maybe I really love her. No, I have a boyfriend! I can't be gay! "I thought.

"Are you okay?" Nicole asked me, because I was lost in my thoughts for a while.

"What are you thinking of?"

"I just thought about Tony and me. Tomorrow is our anniversary." I lied.

"Oh yeah. Do you make something special?" she winked at me.

"He wanted to organize something."

"Maybe he organize something at home."

"Oh no! It's our anniversary. I don't wanna stay at home and watch a movie. That's boring."

"I think if you stay at home you wouldn't watch a movie." she smirked. I knew that she meant and I was afraid because I was not ready for this. Tony asked me a couple of times but I always said no. Now he is very impatient. I stood up and said: "I'll get the next round"

On the bar I ordered two drinks and wanted to go back to my chair but there was someone sitting on it. It was a very good looking man who spoke with Nicole. I sat down on another chair and gave Nicole her drink but she didn't even looked at me. I emptied my glass and left Nicole alone with the guy.

~At home~

I looked down at my phone. It wasn't very late so I decided to watch some TV. The program was very bad, I switched the TV off. I checked my Twitter and messages and remembered that I still have Katy's spare battery. I dialed her number and waited until someone answered.

»Phone call with Katy«

"Hello, who are you?"

"It's Anni, I'm the girl who bored your spare battery."

"Oh, that was fast! I thought you were with your friend."

"Yes, I was but she met a guy and I left them alone."

"That's very nice of you."

"Haha yes"

"Do you wanna come over?"

"Well I don't have anything else to do, so surly"

"Okay. See you soon. I'll text you my address."

"Good, see you later."

I knew it's crazy to go to a stranger's house but I trusted Katy. I got Katy's message and grabbed my keys and my purse with the spare battery in it.

~At Katy's~

It was a very beautiful house surrounded with a big fence. The house was modern but also a little bit vintage style in it. I knocked on the door. A few seconds later Katy opened the door and smiled at me. It started to rain.

"Come in! Otherwise you'll got wet." she said and pulled me into the house.

The interior decoration was amazing. Everything was very bright and modern but you also could find some old things.

"Wow, that's amazing!" I said half to myself half to Katy.

"Haha, thanks." she thanked me.

"Let's go in the living room." I nodded.

I sat down on the sofa.

"Do you want something to drink?" Katy asked.

"Yes please."

"I'll be back in a minute."

I looked around in the room and saw some photos of Katy and her friends.

"That's my best friends Shannon and Mia." Katy caught me starring at the photos.

"I know." I said lost in thoughts.

"How?"

"I know who you are, Katy. I'm not stupid or blind." I smiled.

"But you treat me like a normal person."

"Yes, of course. You are a normal person!"

Katy smiled at me and I smiled back. She sat down next to me and put two glasses and a bottle of wine on the coffee table. After opened the bottle, she filled our glasses and gave me one of them. We clinked glasses.

"For a new friendship" I said.

"Or more." Katy continued and smirked at me. I got nervous but smiled back.

'I like Katy a lot but I have a boyfriend! I can't love a woman!'