0.14| "𝐈 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

Start from the beginning

She closed her eyes, ready to smash face first onto Jenny's ugly rug. But, she didn't, Teagan gasped, shocked and panting. But she soon felt better when she saw that James had caught her and was cradling her waist and staring into her eyes, concerned if she was okay or not.

Teagan full on smirked that time, Katya could fuck off.
Teagan's eyes went wide, she'd completely forgotten about Katya and the whole reason she had come to get James, so that she could convince him to dump Katya and tell him how she really felt about him and how they were meant for each other.

"Michelle you still got that bottle?" She asked her friend, not knowing if she was still pissed off with her or not.
Michelle was still on the phone but nodded, taking the bottle out of her jeans waist band and handing it to Teagan.

Erin glared at Teagan "now isn't the time to get Pernod, Teagan!"

Teagan didn't listen, instead she unscrewed the lid off the bottle and raised it up to her lips as she put her head back.
"Need some confidence" she told the group, trying to keep a steady face as the alcohol burnt her throat.

Before anyone could ask why, Teagan placed the bottle in her bag and turned around, staring right at James who looked so confused.
She didn't have time to dwell on it though, so she just grabbed his hand and started to lead him out of the bedroom.
"Where are we going?" James asked, confused.

"Shsh! James I'm doing this for your own good" and Teagan truly believed she was.

Just as she reached the bedroom door, it opened again, this time letting in the Russian bitch.
Katya completely ignored Teagan and stared right at James, not bothering to look at his hand that was laced with Teagans.

"James, What is going on? I wait long time-."

"Fuck of, Katya!" Teagan groaned and threw her head back.
not bothering to wait any longer, she pushed past Katya and lead James down the hall way.

Katya was walking after them and shouting at Teagan, calling her a boyfriend stealer, oh the irony.
Luckily, Erin intercepted Katya and allowed James and Teagan to escape.
Teagan reminded herself to thank erin afterwards.

———

James wouldn't stop pestering her, asking where they were going and why they were going somewhere.

She ignored him, instead trying to save all of her nerves for what she was about to do. As Teagan dragged him into the main room where the dance floor was, she smiled at David who was still at his DJ booth, she raised her and James hands to show David that she followed his advice.

David smirked back at her, happy that aleast one of them was going to get someone tonight. He winked at her, trying to hide his sadness that Erin wasn't as interested in him as it seemed.

James caught the wink and narrowed his eyes at David, he was trying to look threatening but it didn't work.
Teagan pulled on James's hand, dragging him so that he would hurry up.
She also rolled her eyes at him, he really wasn't in the position to be jealous and territorial right now.

———

Once they were outside in Jenny's massive front garden Teagan let go off James's hand and walked further away from the house, not wanting to be able to hear the loud music.
It was also a test, for both her self and James.

She needed to know if James cared and wanted to follow her. He did because he trailed after her like a lost puppy.
"Teagan?" He called, walking after her hopelessly.

Teagan stopped in the middle of Jenny's driveway, content with both their position and with James.
He caught up with her and moved to stand facing her, that cute confused look on his face.