I will protect him with my life- my spirit life?

Sorry it took me so long to update :) I never have comments, so I don't know what people think :/ please comment people x

******************

I can see myself. There's no mirror, yet I can see my limp, life-less body, collapsed on a tatty, tear-stained hospital bed. My mothers currently hunched over the bed, holding onto my hand awfully tight. I can feel a gentle squeeze surrounding my palm. I check the chart clinging onto my bed; Current status: Comma.

Me? I'm what then? A ghost? An illusion? My thought then interupted by a sudden thundering sound, alarming me greatly. The pale, wooden door of the hospital room swun open with anger, almost shattering the windows. "CHRISTIE!" Jacob? Noor? Noor stood in the door frame, staring in disbeleif at my as-good-as-dead body.

Oh Noor. My lips curved downwards for upsetting her. It's my fault her eyes are brimming with tears. It's my fault Jacobs stood over me, shaking my hand furiously whilst crying. Wait, no. It's that lorry drivers fault for his reckless and stupid descision to drink and drive, then come colideing into me. Tiny flashes of the vents that occured are coming back to me, faintly.

I feel a gigantic, warm hand pressed againts my fragile and life drained hand. Jacob shed tears, ploppig onto my forehead. I felt a small,warm and wet tickle above my eyes. I can beleive is seriously happening. I stare at myself, almost dead, while my family and friends have already gave up all hope, crying over my still and silent body that's lying on my soon-to-be death bed I guess. Shall I simply give up? Stop breathing?

Out of the cornor of my eye, I spot Jacob dramaticly lift his exausted body and fling himself out the room. My whole body had a sudden urge to follow him as he nearly knocked Noor flying, just to exit my morgue. The floor beneath me felt as if it was slowly and painfuly draggig me to the center of the earth, piercing the earths crust. I forcfully pulled my legs, struggling in slow motion, towards the door. I fumbled upon an emotional wreck, thrown onto the grubby plastic hospital chairs outside the room.

Next thing I know, a tingling, electric shock shot through my entire body. Then suddenly, noor has walked through me, and uncomfortably sat next to Jacob, about the touch his shoulder when, "GET AWAY FROM ME!" and a tear-stained, eyes-bloodshot, poor fragile boy, my best friend, ran out of the hospital. Noor expression told me everything, she loved him, loved him dearly, as did I.

******************

He sat there siletly, longing for a friend. Some sort of life source to comfort him, longing somebodys touch. He looked entirly uncomfortable, lying on his bed, surrounded by Mcfly and Busted posters. I wished to caress his beautiful face. His complex, teenage features had no blemishes. Totally touchable, soft skin. His blonde hair that slightly touched his ears clashed with his electrifying baby blue eyes, which dug deep into my now broken heart.

Maybe he belongs with Noor. I mean, c'mon, she's a total stunner. Total model like, the whole package; curved, long eyelashes, legs up to her neck. Longed, curled hair, ticklin the top of her bottom, the colour perfectly matching her deep brown eyes.

The Jacob before my eyes looks broken... Over me? Wow.

****************

it's now Monday, two days after the comma insident. My new mission; follow and protect Jacob at all costs. He whipped up as Lady Gaga blasted out of his alarm clock, waking him with shock. I sat on the edge of his bed, looking into his puffy, red eyes, pondering as to why such a hanson and deliget 16 year old male would be heart broken over a sudden comma which entered my life, uninvited.

Jacob pulled up a Nike shoe box from under his bed and opened the lid as if it was the heaviest piece of cardboard In the world. He revealed multiple photos of me and him, starting from when we had first met at aged 4, in nursery. I had no two front teeth, but in his case, that's all he had. A happy tear spilt over my rosy red cheeks, leaving a line of salt water, cooling my cheek slightly.

We had our arms around each other, my brunette/copper hair danced on his shoulders. We stood infront of a Lego tower, representing what was ment to be our furture home. Me and Jacob have had our minds set on being married since then. Now at out teenage year, we simply joked about it, but my joke would, with all hope, become true. Not likely in this however.

A water droplet hit the picture, his of course, but if I was there with him there'd be plent more. He pulled that one aside, as if not wanting to recal such a happy and heartfelt memory. He spotted a more recent one. He had his arm around Noors shoulder, soothing her hair with his other hand. He was focusing all his physical attention on Noor, yet focused his mental and loving attention on me, who stood next to them, grinning at the camera, as happy as a bee with endless honey.

"Im sorry Christie, I just tried to make you jelous. Seriously I did," he looked at the roof. "I have no feelings for Noor, she's just a friend, a close one at that, but you- your- more." he trailed off, followed by numerous tears."Christie, I love you." he suddenly then dropped, his legs no longer holding his weight,allowing him to unfortuantly collapse to a hard and cold tiled floor. Then, he was stood next to me...

***************

think about it people ;) ALOT is going to happen, and since I'm not at school today, I MAY, update again. Please comment, vote and become a fan. I don't normally ask, but the comments would help support me, and I try my best, since I'm only 12 :L lol, 

thanks x