We rounded the corner to the nurse's office where two boys lay on the plastic-covered beds, faking ill. The nurse herself was sitting at her desk, writing down her patients in a log. She turned to us as we stepped in.

"What's wrong, girls? Do you two need uniforms?" She glanced up and down at our obviously non-dress-code attire.

"Uh, no. I stapled my hand," Lynn responded curtly, holding out her now-bleeding hand.

"Oh my! How on Earth did you manage to do that?" The nurse worried, quickly rising from her chair and going through the drawers for a bandage. "Here." She handed it to Lynn, who gestured me over before sitting in one of the chairs against the wall.

"I think the staple is still in there. Can you pull it out real quick?" Lynn held her stapled finger up to me.

"Yeah," I sighed, pulling a pair of tweezers out of my emergency first-aid kit. I carefully extracted the staple before wrapping Lynn's finger in the bandage. 

Our little bonding moment was cut short by the appearance of the school delinquent, Jotaro Kujo. I knew next to nothing about him; only that he liked to beat people up and he had a fanclub of annoying girls who followed him around almost constantly. He hated them and hated attention, but it's hard not to draw attention when you're 6' 5" and have a habit of beating the shit out of anyone who looks at you funny.

I was beginning to think it was time for Lynn and I to take our leave, but the nurse was a bit preoccupied, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to stick around and figure out exactly why Jotaro Kujo of all people was here.
(Something on my computer got messed up. This will be fixed shortly)
"We really have colds!" One of the boys argued.

"Yeah. Let us go home early!" The other chimed in.

The nurse giggled. "Nope!"

Jotaro opened his coat, releasing a small white handkerchief with a green border. "Whoops," He muttered, crouching to pick it up. "What is this?"

I glanced up from my book, slipping in the bookmark ribbon. I had a funny feeling things were about to get interesting.

"K-Kakyoin?" Jotaro stammered. I had never heard that name before.

"Hey... S-Sensei!" One of the "sick" boys cried. "What are you doing?!"

The usually passive nurse was aggressively whipping a pen around. She didn't look well.

"What does it look like? I'm waving around the thermometer to reset it." Droplets of ink splattered on the tile. Lynn grabbed my arm.

"Th-Thermometer? Sensei... Sensei, that's a pen!" The boys cried out in fear.

A pen? Did you say a pen?!" Her voice was growing more slurred. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. Lynn and I were trapped in here with a crazy nurse and a volatile delinquent!

"Does this look like a pen to you?!" She drew closer to the bedridden students, foam dripping from the corners of her mouth. "How... How stupid can you be?" A green tentacle was wrapped around her leg and was going up her skirt... What in the world was going on?

"This thermometer actually looks like a pen to you?!" Lynn whimpered as the nurse contorted and twisted unnaturally.

"Then have a... better... look!" She drove the tip of the pen into one of the boys' eye. They both began to scream, and Lynn shrieked, gripping my arm so tight her fingers would leave marks. I tried to put her behind me, but she was a little too tall. The nurse began to laugh, and I thought she had for sure gone insane.

"She's..." Jotaro trailed off.

"My eye! My eye!" The boy fell back, screaming.

"Look! There's something on her leg!" Lynn cried. Jotaro's head snapped around as he fixed his gaze on us.