👑Shark Week - Scenario

guys omg, ima just say that these scenarios won't correlate with the actual plot because yall, I'm small brain.
I always find writing these scenarios really funny, idk.

Maybe today will be a good day...

You reached down to your toes, well, as far as you could go before feeling painful tingles around your lower stomach.

Wait..Is it day or..night..?

Are those two things even a thing..? Its all on the rotation of planets...that get the light from a nearby star..Is day even real since space is just darkness?

You reached down once more, a frown slowly settling on your face. Too much thinking. Again. You have figured that too much thinking leads you to a whole moment of questioning existence. So you try to avoid it.

Maybe stretching isn't necesssry. But Mando practically forced you to once he realised that you had been sitting around since..last week.

You felt a hand tightly grip around your shoulder, pulling you up to full height.

It was him.

You raised an eyebrow at the Mandalorian, who although wore a helmet, he was clear with his concerned expressions.

"You're hurt"

"I'm not?" You patted yourself around, not seeming to find the source of whatever he seemed to take as ..'hurt'

"You're bleeding from behind, how and when did this happen?" His tone in voice began to read as worried. Worried for your injuries and who or what could have possibly done this to you.

He spun you around, clearly ignoring the fact that it was your butt he was staring at. But unfortunately, that's where a stain began to form.

"..Hey! I'm not hurt!' You turned around quickly, cheeks turning red at the realization of what he meant and why you began to feel tingles.

"There is blood, you ARE hurt" He insisted.

How do you tell a grown man that you are experiencing the..the..monthly thing.

"Look, I don't know if you have ever heard of this but...but that's normal. As much as I hate it, I can't stop it. But I'm okay! Actually..Im not. Its starting to hurt a lot.." You placed your hand over your stomach as sharper pains began to discomfort you.

"Y/N, what are you saying?" He placed both his hands on your shoulders. He was able to see your mood change many different times within the minute, leaving him to wonder if you were under some medication or..he didn't know. And that's what worried him.

Sad/Affectionate

"Y/N..Wake up.." You felt a gloved hand slightly shake your shoulder. Mando was crouched next to you, wiping away the tears that seemed to stain your soft cheeks. You don't remember why and how you got to the floor.

"Your helmet is so..shiny" Your glossy eyes stared into a blurred messy reflection of yourself. Just as you were about to crack a smile, a tear escaped your eyes once more.

"Is this a game you're trying to play?" He sighed heavily. Waiting for you to wake up and only to receive even more tears was pretty disappointing to the Mandalorian. Sure, he knew he has encountered difficult and tricky situations, but it has never been an emotional person he can't get any words out of.

"If that's the case, I'll leave you alone"

Before he could rise up to his feet, you hesitantly grabbed his hand.

"Please don't"

Me made a humming sound in response.
You planned to ask him if you could hug him, but you thought he would say no. So without asking, you wrapped your arms around him.

He tensed up. "Y/N"

He didn't seem to return the act, which only made your body slump down. Your glossy eyes brought back a feeling of guilt to Mando.  With a soft sigh, he hesitantly wrapped his arms around you. I mean, he isn't necessarily the most affectionate person..

Upset

You flipped him off.

And maybe it wasn't the best thing to do, but you lifted your other hand and doubled the gesture. Oh, you knew how upset that had made him.

His boots heavily clinked as he basically stormed towards you. It seemed as if he was never going to stop walking, but he did just 3 inches from your face.

"What ya gonna do about it, buddy?" You cracked a smile, earning an annoyed huff from him.

"What is with you, you are unbearable today." His helmet made a 'clank' sound as it touched with your forehead. It was annoyingly cold.

Not wanting to say anything, you pushed into the helmet, starting a forehead fight like deer have with their horns.

"Stop being like this!"

"Make me" You stared into the visor.

"You're annoying" He growled.

"Look who's talking"

That was it. He pushed you down, pinning you to the cold hard floor. He glared at you, mad over your recent behaviors, and annoyed that you just wouldn't seem to tell him. But..also worried and confused over what could possibly be going on with you. Actually,he was annoyed more than anything.

"For an old ship, I didn't expect a decent bathro...Did I interrupt something?" Cara stepped into the scene as she wiped her hands dry.

"She's been strange lately. One moment she is crying, now she's flipping me off" He looked up at Cara who seemed to find it amusing.

"A Mandalorian, defeated by a girl who is on her period? I won't let this one go" She laughed once more at your pouting face.

"What..?"

Cara's eyes widened, then burst into louder fits of laughter. "How do I put it. Every month, females bleed. Like, for a whole week. Y/N is an example of how it affects..a lot of us"

"....oh"