Jennie snapped out of her trance and locked her door.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm following Julia." She muttered.

Jisoo gave her a look. "You are following her?"

"Yeah. Just in case, you know."

"I don't think she would like that. She seems happy you trust her enough to let her go out on her own." Jisoo tried to reason with her cautiously. Neither did she want to overstep her boundaries.

The raven knew she was in no position to tell her how to raise her, so she only gave her opinion once. She wouldn't bring it up again.

"That's why I won't let her notice me. I will be a ninja." Jennie reassured.

"Ninjen." Jisoo grinned. "She will notice you though."

"No she won't."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Just tag along and you'll see."

So Jisoo spent the afternoon playing ninja with Jennie instead of reading the newspaper.

***

Jennie nodded in approval when she saw Jisu look thrice left and right before she crossed the street.

"We look creepy, Jen." Jisoo noted, squishing herself beside Jennie behind a street lamp.

Jennie shrugged, her eyes not leaving the little girl.

"People are staring..." The raven whispered. "Let's move."

Indeed people were throwing gazes to their direction. They looked suspicious hiding and walking after a primary school student, after all.

Jennie nodded and went from the street lamp to find shelter behind a postbox.

"That's not better--"

"Look!" Jennie commanded.

Jisu stopped moving before pressing on a doorbell.

"Who is she meeting?" Jennie raised her eyebrows.

"She is--"

"Shh!"

"But that's where--"

"Shhhh!"

Jisoo sighed and leaned against the postbox with crossed arms.

"This is strange, isn't it..." Jennie tapped her chin. "This is not the park."

"Listen--"

"Oh she opened the door and went inside!" Jennie's eyes largened.

Jennie was on the brink of barging inside but Jisoo pulled on her arm and restrained her.

She knew as a fact it would be a mistake to expose themselves due to a false conclusion.

Seconds later the door opened again and two little girls came out.

"Oh! This is where Yeji lives!" Jennie sighed in relief.

"You don't say..." Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Did you say something?" Jennie tore her gaze off for the first time since they went out and fixed it at Jisoo.