Mina looked at (Y/N) and just laughed inwardly.

****

After school (Y/N) packed her stuff as Bakugou stood up and muffled:

"Just going to the restrooms real quick."

You nodded in his direction. Slowly their class mates said good bye to (Y/N) while she smiled and waved back at them. Iida, Deku and Ochako came to her seat as Deku asked her in the sweet voice of him:

"Hey do you want to learn with us? Ochako's mom is making some pizza!" He smiled brightly.

She thanked the three for the invitation:

"Thanks guys, that's very kind of you but I'm already busy. Maybe another time."

They nodded and smiled at her while they left and said good bye. As they were leaving, another face peaked through the door as the person shove his body into the classroom. As (Y/N) looked up she immediately dropped her bag. Akito stood at the door watching her. Even though there was a distance between the two, she backed up and took a step backwards.

"What do you want here?"

"Just wanted to look after my favorite old school mate." He chuckled.

It was weird. (Y/N) wasn't scared this time, she tried to remain calm. She looked at him trying to read his next actions.

"Stop lying, that's definitely not what you want. So please just leave."

Akito just smiled at the pale girl. "Did anyone ever told you that you look very cute in your school uniform?"

What did she just hear? "What the fuck Akito? Did you hit your head or something?"

He chuckled: "No I'm just being honest. Puberty really hit you hard, darling." He licked his lips.

She frowned: "Is this a new psycho trick you're trying to use on me? Cause it's not working." While she picked up her bag he sprinted towards her and grabbed her, pressing against the cold wall.

"This is your last chance, (Y/N)." He looked at her in a threatening way. She started to feel the common head ache of Akito's quirk hit, so she put all her strength together to push him away from her and throw him through the whole classroom with her quirk. Thunder was growling outside and she was panting. It was hard to fight against his quirk but his time she made it for a few moments.

"Okay then have fun in hell, (Y/N)."

From the noise and the screaming out of the classroom  Bakugou came running with Midnight by his side. (Y/N) knelt in front of the black haired guy, tears of pain streaming down her face as she rubbed her arms. Akito stood between the pushed over chairs that he ripped with him while he had been thrown through the room. Katsuki immediately ran towards him grabbing him by the collar and screamed in his face:

"YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD YOU ASSHOLE!!!"

Before he could punch the shit out of him and blast him to pieces, Mr. Aizawa showed up, erasing both the quirks of Akito and Bakugou.

"What is going on in here!?" Midnight screamed at the two boys as she ran towards the hurt girl who was now curled up laying on the floor with tired eyes and still sobbing.

She tried to comfort her while Aizawa looked at the boys as Bakugou gestured:

"THIS BASTARD HERE IS BULLYING HER ALL THE FUCKING TIME!"

Akito rolled his eyes. "Oh please, I just wanted to have a little fun with her. You guys don't have any sense of humour."

Aizawa crossed his arms in front of his body and looked at him with a serious look:

"Bakugou, watch your language!" The teacher turned towards the black haired boy. "We don't tolerate any of this here. I've got to write a report to your department manager, so he can decide what kind of punishment you get. Now get out."

As he left he laughed like a psycho and said:

"The best is yet to come my friends!!!"

Bakugou and Mr. Aizawa looked at (Y/N) who now sat straight next to Midnight wiping away her tears.

"Do you want to go to Recovery Girl or are you okay?" She asked.

She shook her head. "No it's okay. And thank you for your help." Bakugou helped her standing up to make sure she would not fall.

Thank you for everything.