The REAL New Year Special: The Midnight Kiss (Steve Rogers × Male Reader)

Start from the beginning

Tony: Nope, just discussing our looks.

You: That makes more sense, we all know the saying, big car makes up for  small-

Steve: Language.

You: Didn't interrupt me the first time.

Steve: You caught me off guard.

You: Also, in all honesty, Tony you're a 7 at best. Don't be cocky. Ight, imma head out. See you tonight, Rogers.

Steve: See you.

Tony: Wipe that blush off your face you look like a tomato.

Steve: I can see you're a bit frustrated.

Tony: You cockblocked me.

Steve: Language *smirks*.

Tony: Good luck then.

Late at night:

You: Hey, Steve.

Steve: Hi. I love your new suit by the way.

You: Thanks, to be honest, some of it looks like the ashes of a building or something. Don't remember adding that. It's noisier than I expected. Let's check out Time Square, there must be "some" crime there.

Once you get to your destination you're surprised to see Iron Man flying around with a bunch of people cheering him on.

You: What the fuck?

Steve: I would scold you on your language but this is an appropriate reaction.

You: With the capacity in my hands
Knowing that I definitely can
Bring forth the one and only Iron Man.

Tony: *poof* The fuck? Oh, hey Y/N.

You: Explain this.

Tony: Well, since you decided to leave the tower-

You: You thought it would be a good idea to increase the possibility of crime?
With my power focus my ears
To the only sound I need to hear
Before my ears turn deaf and weak
Make me only listen to Steve speak!
Ah, better.

Steve: Tony, that was very careless of you.

Tony: Relax, there isn't going to be any crime. So Y/N.

You: I can't hear you, Tony. I can only hear Steve. So we're gonna leave this rooftop and look for any kind of illegal act. Including whatever drugs you brought here.

Tony: I didn't-

You: I can't hear you so I don't care if you deny it.

1 hour later:

Steve: Surprisingly, nothing's going on.

You: Except a few pickpockets. Oh my God, there's like 5 minutes left before 2020.

Steve: I guess so. I was wondering if we could go to the park where it's a bit more quiet.

You: Yeah, sure.

A few minutes later:

You were both sat there on a random bench in the middle of this pretty park.

Steve: Y/N, there's something I've wanted to tell you for a while now.

You: Oh, what is it?

Steve: Well-

He was interrupted by the sounds of the  countdown.

10

Tony flies around looking for you

9

You: Yes?

8

Tony finds you.

7

Steve: I...

6

You:...

5

...

4

...

3

Steve: Screw it, actions speak-

2

-louder than words.

1

And so Steve Rogers leans in hastily and kisses you on the lips. You both simultaneously get up whilst grabbing each other's cheeks. Steve lifts you up as you deepen the kiss but keep it PG for now. A tingly rush of excitement, other than hormones, is emanating from your whole body.
Because that's how humans work, you separate mouths to breathe. You both look at each other happily while panting and you feel great.

Steve: As you may have noticed, I like you.

You: I like you too, very much. Happy New Y-

*poof*

1000+ words.