Bitting my bottom lip I say "Maybe you can help maintain that warm temperature by staying." A flame ignites in his chaotic black eyes and he grins.

"Is it just me or do baths make you horny?" Jungkook chuckles.

I give him a pout and he drags the stool close to the foot of the tub.

"Last time I was in this exact bathtub, I was giving you a blowjob before we headed for the shower." I remind him.

"And it was on your birthday." His eyes wander off to another time, reviving the memory as he licks his lips. He shifts on his seat uncomfortable with the situation that is going on under his jeans.

"Mhm yes, so you can't really blame me for feeling frisky."

Jungkook's eyes lock with mine and he leans on the bathtub, one arm slinging on the enameled cast iron barrier and the other settles on his muscled thigh. The white shirt he's wearing fits him perfectly as it hugs his muscles in a way that it's complimenting the shape of his well built body. I can't help but notice that despite his broad shoulder built, his waist is narrower and the shirt covers up that little detail.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He inquires and I avert my glance. "What's on your mind?"

"I was just looking at your waist." I mumble repositioning myself in the bathtub as I crouch over my knees.

"My waist?" He chimes. "What about it?"

"It's tiny." Jungkook laughs at my comment and I join him as I cross my legs underwater in hopes that my private parts are covered.

"Why are you always covering yourself?" He asks after a little. "You're not the one with a tiny waist."

"Are you saying that I have a big waist?"

"No, I'm just saying that you look beautiful and you don't have to shy away from me."

I blush at his words and loosen up slightly. However, my legs are still crossed in front of me and my wet hair covers my nipples. My hands are placed on my stomach and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"You're adorable when you're shy." He says. "But you don't have to feel self conscious around me."

"I am not self conscious." I defend.

"Then why are you so collected?" He inquires. "You may be lying on a comfortable position but your general posture says otherwise. You use your hair to purposely cover your breasts, your hands are stretched over your stomach and your legs are crossed in a protective way."

Rolling my eyes I remove my hair from my chest and let it cascade on my waist. "And your point is?"

"I'm just wondering why you're this way."

This way? "What does 'this way' mean?"

Jungkook sighs and scoots closer to me. His hand dives in the water to find mine and he captures it. "I want you to be comfortable in your body around me that is all. You're beautiful... so there's no reason for you to hide. If you were me you'd fuck you too."

That last sentence cracks me up and I erupt into a fit of giggles.

"On another note, if I had your body I would never get tired of looking at it." Jungkook continues. "I would probably touch myself a lot too." The giggles turn into a chest heaving, stomach aching kind of laughter that results in making my eyes tear up. But then I see Jungkook's serious expression painting his features as his lips are slightly parted.

"What's wrong?" I ask and his eyes focus between my legs. Shit, I've been laughing my ass off at his charming and encouraging words that my legs opened as I was laughing. I close my legs immediately and he holds my hand tighter underwater.

"Open your legs." He says darkly, liquid black eyes staring deep into my soul.

"W-why what do you want to do?" I inquire and he caresses my arm.

"A little game." He smirks and I tilt my head in question. His hand leaves mine only to caress my cheek. Warm fingers find my jawline and tip it up, his thumb caressing the outline of my lips. "If I ask you to do something will you do it?"

At this moment I would do anything for him. But seeing that enjoys being in control, I decide to tease him a little by saying "You just did." I bat my lashes at him like a good girl and he only raises my chin higher.

"You do realize that I can have you do anything that I want right? I know how much you love this, being controlled" he says, his middle finger holding my chin up and his pointer and thumb caressing random shapes on my skin. "I knew all along how submissive you are and how accomondating and amendable you can become with little effort." My breathing becomes heavy and my heart pounds as he proceeds spilling the truth about my character. "You're made to please and you enjoy being the cause of someone's ecstasy." When I don't respond he grins to himself, taking that I agree with him. "You get off from someone using you don't you?"

I close my eyes and I can hear him grin.

"What if I make you pleasure your own self right now?" He suggests. "Does it remind you of something?"

I bite my lip and I can hear him draw in a breath.

"Open your pretty eyes and answer me."

Nodding continuously I say "Yes." I open my eyes only to face the mesmerizing chaos in his.

"Now, I know that that isn't categorized as one of your most pleasant memories so I want to re-create it. We might not be in the Golden Closet right now, but that doesn't mean we can't play."

I'm game.

"What do you have in mind?" I ask, a tad anxious but excitement and this thrilling sensation rushes like a wave through me. He flashes me a smug grin and I watch him as he dips his hand in the water only to remove the seal. A tiny little hurricane is created in the end of the tub where the water slowly drains.

"When the water drains completely... cum for me sweetheart."

this first date is kinda long, i hope you're not getting bored. so what i want to show you through this first date experience of theirs is how comfortable they are around each other and how they don't really go by typicalities. they go with the flow but in their own cute, maybe childish and kinda fast way, so i hope you understand why this takes quite a few chapters to complete. i also want to say that the plot from now on won't only revolve around jungkook trying to earn her trust. other things are gonna happen as well.

i have a different sense of 'romantic'. I'm not a fan of cheesy shit, but i try to throw some here and there.

PS. enjoy the good, cute stuff while it lasts. if this goes well this book is gonna be b i g. i am not gonna share anything else.

iloveyoutakecare💜