Cash

This one is dedicated to @Mariahwelch_
I know guys that I should have posted this a while ago but things happened but here you go guys. Thank you for being so patient!

~Sunday Morning~
NASH P.O.V

"Hey babe, ready to go?" i ask my boyfriend, Cameron Dallas. Yes I am gay, but the things is that he's the priests son. So the only way I could date him is if I went to church every Sunday. Which in all honesty I don't mind. I never really went to church for the reason that I'm really lazy tto get up and go.

"Yeah let's go before we're late again" Cam say laughing and rolling his eyes.

"What? You were the one who couldn't wait till we got home to get frisky!" I say wiggling my eyebrows up and down. Which in turn made him blush.

"Well you weren't denying it either!" he says slapping my arm in defense. All I gave him was a "Mhmm" look and he just sighs in defeat. "Okay lets go before we're late" he tells me alittle annoyed all I could do is laugh. We get into the car and drive to the church.\

Once we got to the church we went to sit down inside , someone was in our normal place in the back.

"Hey douche bag, who do you think you are sitting in our place! Go sit fucking somewhere else!" I hiss at him but not loud enough so everyone can here me. The teenage boy looked up and scurried out of our spot.

"Babe you promised me no more being a bad ass in church I don't mind everywhere else, but not here!" Cam says sternly

" Fine fine fine I'm sorry okay" I say apologetically. I mean its just a force of habit.

After the service was over. We headed home. when we got to Cam's house.I was really tired for some reason so we headed for his bedroom. I layed down on my side still in my cloths and was waiting for cameron to get out of the bathroom. 

I was almost knocked out when I heard the bathroom door open. When I felt the bed cave in I knew it was Cam. I half look and I noticed that he was only in his boxers and little Cammy was awake. I looked up and his face and smirked.

Okay guys I know this sucks but I tried. Comment if you want me to write the dirty part.

Like, Vote, Comment

My lovlies, Stay Beautiful!

XOXO