No Soobin

Forgiveness

"Yeonjun, where have you been?!" Kai said

"Yeah! The Queen has been looking for you" Taehyun said, joining in on the conversation.

Oh shit-

What have I gotten myself into?

"Is it anything bad?" I asked.

"Not sure, she just wanted to see you"

-----

I walked up to the Queen's tree that's in the middle of our village, the closer I got, the more anxious I got.

I could see her body guards at the front entrance, blocking off any outsiders who dared to enter.

I got up to the guards and they immediately blocked off the doors with their swords.

"I'm Yeonjun, the Queen asked to see me" I told them.

They gave me a quit glance and let me in. I see the Queen's back facing me and her gazing out of the tree's opening.

"Yeonjun... My sweet fairy, you would never betray me, right?" She said, turning around, walking closer towards me.

"No, I would never, Queen"

She placed her index finger under my chin to raise my gaze towards her.

"Then explain why my guards told me you were talking to a human?"

As soon as I heard that sentence leave her mouth, my stomach dropped. I knew I should have never gone to see that Soobin human.

I dropped to my knees begging for forgiveness.

"I'm so so sorry Queen, I will never do anything like this again. Is there anything I could do to repay your forgiveness?"

I said raising my head.

"Well... there's this one thing you could do, will you do it?"

"Yes, Queen... anything to repay your forgiveness"

She gave me an amused look.

"Very well, Yeonjun. You won't be leaving this forest for awhile. Say goodbye to that human thing because you won't be seeing him ever again. This is a warning, because next time if my guards catch you near any human. I myself will rip your wings off your back"

"And that won't be my first time"

I simply nodded.

"I understand, Queen"

"You know I hate being so harsh on you, right? I just want you to listen to me"

That's a lie, she don't care about anyone besides herself.

"Good day, Queen"

I walked out, quickly going to Kai's, Taehyun's and I's shared tree house.

I just hope Soobin will be okay.

I'll try to find a way some how...