Obsessed : Chapter 1 ♡

“Mom, I gotta go now. Goodbye!” Youngji said and waved her hand at her mom.

It’s a new school, yipeeeee!

-

Finally, she arrived at her new school after 15 minutes. She gazed on her watch 'Hmm still have 5 minutes more,' She thought then she walked into the school, finding her class. She took out her school map and find her class through the map given.

“This is my class, yeay! I guess?” She said cheerfully. Then, she knocked the door and come in when the teacher asked her to come in. Attention goes to her as she come in. The class was obviously in silence.

“This is a new student and and will be your new classmate. Youngji please introduce yourself,” Said the teacher or also known as Mrs Park to the class and directly to Youngji. Youngji smiled and introduced herself.

“Hello, I am Heo Youngji and nice to meet you all.” She said and bowed. Bowed as a respect.

“You may sit next to Jackson, Youngji.” Mrs Park said. She nodded and go to her sit.

“Hi, Jackson?” she greeted him happily but he ignored her. Youngji sighed Is he deaf? Or his name was not Jackson actually? But Mrs Park said sit next to JACKSON, and this was the only sit left..or maybe he’s too focused paying the attention to Mrs Park in front? Nah.’ Youngji talked to herself, in her thought. No one heard of course.

-

Ringgg! Ringgg!

Finally, the class lessons was over! Huh! Seriously, I’m hungry!

“Hi, Youngji? I’m Goo Hara,” suddenly a girl’ voice greeted her and she turned at her in excitement. She’s cute lol.

“Hi, Hara. I’m Youngji,” Youngji replied her greeting happily. She was the first girl also the first student who greeted her.

“Friend?” Goo Hara asked and wanna shake hand. Youngji grinned.

“Yes, of course! Friend! Hehe.” Youngji shake her hand with Goo Hara. It’s my first day and I’ve got a friend, yeay!’ Youngji smiled.

“Well. Since it was recess time now, let’s go to the canteen. I’m hungry already.” Goo Hara said. Youngji giggled. She talked like she was her acquaintance.

“Let’s go,”

-

Hello, how about the first chapter? I’m sorry if there was broken english or grammar or spelling error, I’m trying hard to write this Youngster couple fanfic for their fans and shipper. I hope you understand. Thanks for reading and do comment :)