3 - The News

1) Hey guys.. so I don't want to sound pathetric and I know I have not many or not at all readers but i will continue so anyways Uhmm i have discovered that writing fanfictions is not my thing and so i am going to start writing dirty 1D imagines *blushes* anyhow back to the story.

2) When i first started writing i entered the characters although I forgot to mention that I see Diana as Miranda Kerr of course you could choose whoever you want.

3) I would like to dedicate this chapter to ablazayn, thanks for being the first person to vote!!

Louis' POV

"I Can't believe you are actually making us go back to high school" yelled Harry. We were currently in a meeting with the management and they wanted us to take a break and go back to high school.

"In the US, why not anywhere near home?" Zayn commented.

"Lads, it'll be okay after all, it's just a mini break" Liam being his typical self. I shot him a glare which made him raise his hands up in surrender.

"Where exactly is it?" I asked

"It's called Westwood High School and it's located in California." I groaned internally not wanting to cause another scene infront of management. 

"Come on guys get moving you're leaving tomorrow" Albert from management said, and so we started leaving one by one.

Diana's POV (same time as the events above happened)

Kim burst out laughing as soon as she knew that the cops came over to tell us to let our voices down and the neighbors were complaining. 

"We are so sorry officer, it won't happen again." I said giving him an apologetic smile. As soon as he left we shut the door and started laughing like a group of maniacs, thank God my parents were not home or they would've killed me. Of course after this eventful, and energetic day plus it being a school day Kim decided to go home,after saying our good byes I locked the door and went off to bed. 

 **************

Soory another filler but i dont want the events to escelate that quickly

Vote & Comment