chapter 1 : the gem

" what are we doing here?" Asked buch fowling brick to a forest with over grown trees. " I saw something here last night " brick said pushing a tree burch put of his way. " I had to cancel me and bubbles' date" bommer said fowling buch and brick." Suck it up when we find whatever it was that brick saw, we can end the powerpuffs girls z. OW!!" said buch who hit is face in a tree burch.

" and here it is" brick said picking up a pink shade and blue shade gem. " So we came here at 11 oclook at night to get a gem" asked buch anyoned. Brick noded. " that's it i'm out" buch said walking away form brick and bommer.

" well I guess me and you can only be rich, while buch is trying to get blososm's number " brick said tossing the gem to bommer. " yeah but he'll have no luck." Bommer said tossing the gem to buch. " so are you in or out?" bommer and brick asked. " i'm in" buch said tossing the gem back to brick. " but I wonder why no one ever touched this " brick wondered. " how long as it been up there?" Asked buch. " i would say 10 years" brick said walking out of the frosert with buch and bommer.

What the boys didn't nocied that the gem Sarted to glow a light pink in brick's hands.

*marvel fan girl: sorry it's short *