"We went and saw 'Love, Simon' together! Then we got Pops after but then she went home but oh, my god! I have a girlfriend, Tess, I have a girlfriend."

"Congratulations, Topaz, welcome to the world of relationship—" I sucked in a breath from Fangs' cold hand under my shirt, "sorry, I thought I saw something, anyway, I hope you two are happy together." I smile.

"I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow right?" Toni asks me hopefully, I bit my lip as Fangs was kissing my neck.

"Yeah! Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow Toni!" I hung the phone up and sat up before chuck it on my bedside table, "fangs!" He snickers before I laid back down and rolled on to my back.

"Hey..." he smiles as he hovered over me.

"Hey..." I replied as I stare at him in awe.

"Are you alright?" Fangs asks me.

"Mm-hm," I pursed my lips before popping them, "Fangs..." I tugged at his hoodie strings and then he leaned down a little closer, I propped myself up to kiss him but he pulled away, I squint my eyes at him as he smirked.

"Not so easy now, huh?" Fangs smirks.

"I hate you, come here," I whined as I yanked him down and kissed him roughly, he deepened the kiss and I grinned before flipping us over.

🐍🐍🐍

"Ow," I grumbled from knocking myself on the kitchen counter, I was only in my hoodie and shorts as I tiptoed around to get myself something to eat. Someone knocked on the door and I groaned before walking with my bowl of dry cereal towards the front door. I opened it and swung it open to see FP.

"No, not now," I groaned.

"What have you been doing?" He asks me and I rose an eyebrow, "you look like
you've run a marathon."

"Right, no, working out, anyway what's up?" I asked him.

"Jughead wanted to let you know that the Riverdale register has been brought?"

"Fuck." I whispered, "okay, thanks." I said to FP.

"What does that mean?" FP asks me.

"Hiram brought the school, The Twilight drive-in, he brought the trailer park and now he brought the register..." FP gave a confused look.

"He saved us..."

"No, FP, I saved us," I told him.

"What did you do?" FP asks, I went outside and shut the door.

"I went to Hiram," FP groans and I shake my head "I couldn't find a way and I know Penny couldn't either, so, I went and paid him a visit..."

"Kid..."

"I threatened to expose him if he didn't save the Southside, let us stay here..." I sighed as I rubbed my eyes, "I said I'd keep quiet if he did this for the serpents and all of the Southside and he agreed... I also got a laptop out of it." I added.

"You asked for a laptop?" FP asks and I nod my head.

"I wanted one so I didn't have to steal Jughead's, anyway—"

"—Why a laptop instead of literally anything?" He asks me.

"Because I wanted one, anyway! I'm cold so what else do you need?" I asked him.

"Who's inside?" FP asks me with a smirk.

"Fangs is, he's sleep," I told FP in a matter-of-fact tone.

"That jumper isn't yours." He states.