🐍🐍🐍

We were all celebrating, the eviction notices have been lifted and we can stay in Sunnyside trailer park. I saw Hiram earlier and he did not like my knowledge of things... so, we made a deal, he buys The trailer park and I'll keep quiet. FP was on the phone as everyone was celebrating.

Earlier:

' "Tell anyone about our agreement and I'll expose you for who really helped FP clean up after Clifford Blossoms murder of his own son." Hiram's voice echoed in the back of my mind.

"Not if I expose you first of what Southside high is going to be really turned into." I growled, "a prison? Really? That's very transparent of you, Hiram."

"How'd you know about that? What has my Mija said to you?" He snaps at me quickly.

"Veronica hasn't said anything to me, I'm a ghost that haunts you, Hiram. I know all and when I find things out... it's not pretty to know how much blackmail I have." I threatened him as I leaned forward on his shiny desk.

"I'll make a deal with you," he said to me, I quirk an eyebrow up.

"And what would you do for my silence, you Cobra?" I hissed.

"I buy the trailerpark, you all can stay there and your payment for rent will be lifted, for your silence." I glared at him before offering my hand.

"I want a laptop too, can that happen?" I asked and he nods his head before shaking my hand.

"Deal." I nod before he sighs, "you're a smart kid, Tessa," he told me.

"I've been told that a lot," I replied simply, "trailer 42, by the way," I said before leaving "can't wait for the newest MacBook to be on my doorstep in its packaging!" I shout over my shoulder before leaving the office with a heavy sigh.'

Now:

"Babe!" I turned around as a Fangs lifted me up and spun me around, "I can't believe we did it!"

"Yeah... me too." I replied as he put me down.

"what's wrong?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"Nothing," I told him, "I just wish that it didn't have to come to this..." I mumbled.

"Come to what?" He asks me.

"All of this happened because of me, I bargained with him." I confess, I took fangs' hand and dragged him away from everyone else behind a trailer unit.

"What's going on?" Fangs asks me.

"I threatened Hiram." I said, "I threatened him with leaking information if he didn't comply."

"Are you—" I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Not crazy, I had to... we would've lost," I told him in a whisper, "do you think I want to be homeless again? Do you think I want everyone to be in that situation? No. No I don't." I removed my hand from his mouth before dragging it down his chest softly before leaning against him with my forehead.

"Angel?" I hum in reply, "thanks for saving us," I step back and look at Fangs "even if you threatened him, you saved us."

"I had to save my family," I smile before he brought me into a sweet soft kiss.

🐍🐍🐍

"Seriously?" I asked with a grin on my face while I was on the phone with Toni, Fangs kept poking my butt and I swatted him again "stop it." I whispered before putting the phone back on my ear.