🔹31 - Words🔹

Começar do início

We all need a soul to rely on
A shoulder to cry on

Soon after, Halilintar spoke up.

A friend through the highs and the lows

"Blaze, do you think he'll forgive me for what I've done?"

I'm not gonna make it alone

Blaze thought for a moment while humming. "I think he will. Since, he's just upset for the fact that all those cops suddenly showing up infront of his house, his parents going in jail was clearly a shocking and an unexpected incident to him. And also, for the fact that he's not ready to go in the orphanage because obviously, who wants to live there anyway?" He stated, pursing his lips.

La la la la la la
La la la la la –lone

"Halilintar, for me, probably what you did is partly wrong. Considering that you haven't thought what would Solar feel when you did what you've done. But, the half part of it, I think what you did is very considerate of you." Blaze genuinely said, curving a warm smile on his lips. "You just saved him from his cruel parents. You saved him from his suicidal thoughts or worst, ending his own life at a young age. You know, you should be proud with yourself for being thoughtful for others, especially for Solar. But also, don't forget to ask for forgiveness to him. I'm sure he's already coped up with his life, now that he's living with Duri."

I'm not gonna make it alone

The lightning element felt relieved after hearing those words from the fire elemental's mouth. He then took Blaze's advice gladly and gave him a small, sincere smile. "Thanks Blaze."

La la la la la la
La la la la la –lone

The fire element chuckled lightly and patted Halilintar on the back gently. "No problem, famous bad boy of Stanford High~" He teased, making the lightning element snort from his reply and playfully rolled his eyes.

<=><=><=><=><=>

Meanwhile with the light element, he planned to stay in the classroom for a while and sat alone in a chair, letting his friend-- but now his brother-- Duri to go on ahead to their home. He took this time to breathe in and relax, while thinking through some things with his mind for a short moment.

Then I saw your face
Your forgiving eyes

A short while later, the ice element made his way towards the light elemental alchemist, sitting down on a chair beside him. Solar noticed this but kind of ignored his presence being here.

Looking back at me
From the other side

"Hey Sol. How are you feeling?" Ais greeted, making the said person turn to face him.

Like you understood me
And I'm never letting you go, oh

"I'm doing pretty good. Mind me asking what are you doing here?" Solar asked, with one of his eyebrows raised at the ice element.

We all need that someone
Who gets you like no one else

"Nothing, just checking if you're doing okay."

Right when you need it the most

"Well, now that you know, you can now leave me alone."