First Day of Demon School

Comincia dall'inizio

Her mom smiled at her cautious and protective behaviour. "Dear, this gentleman will be taken you away to be under his supervision." Her eyes widened at what she said, trying to process what she was saying.

"What?"

"As much as I want you here in my arms, I entrust you in the hands of this man, Lord Sullivan." She pointed to the man who had a glint in the glasses and an inexplicable aura around him.

He let out a grunt and snapped his fingers as she was lifted off the ground with rope-like magic around her. "H-Hold on. What's this about? Explain further please! Don't I have a say in this?" She whined, totally losing her cool. She was perplexed about this and as to why her own mother could give her up so willingly.

"Bye, honey~" She waved to the demon and her daughter as they left the place she called home. She couldn't believe what was happening. One minute she was living a normal teenage existence, or as normal as it could possibly be, then she is being taken away by a demon. Despite all this, she didn't make herself faltered and put on a smile as if everything is okay.

She was being held by the demon on his right side. "A-Ah, sir. Where are we going?" She tried to calm down even though she doesn't show it. It escalated so fast that she was trying to still process everything her mom said.

"Pick up a human child. I deduced that you know that I'm a demon." The winged demon spoke as she realized she could understand him. Well, it wasn't a surprise. One of the things she did at home was to study about the supernatural since they intrigued her. She finally calmed down and looked at the demon. Honestly, it is cool to gawk at him if it wasn't for the situation she has been caught up in. She slowly nodded to his response. She already knew by just the smell and her eyes gave her a signal that he is one. A powerful one at that too.

The demon glanced at her and was a little taken back that she nodded. This most likely means she understood him even though he was talking in demon language. "After that, we will head home and get you two prepared." Even though she has calmed down, she was still a little cautious over him. She didn't sense any ill-intentions, but she would still keep her guard up. She began to wonder who was this human child he was speaking about and why must the two be with him. There has to be some reason behind this.

***

"Iruma! I'll leave this to you! Do not make this fall!" The male worker told him. Iruma was also busy holding the cages so the fishes won't fall.

"Y-Yes!" He quickly answered.

"If this falls, I'll deduct half your pay!" he warned before he left his station, leaving Iruma by himself in the room. 

"Half of my pay is...too much!" He pushed the tuna dishes back into its cage. He was working on the tuna ship because his parents are useless trash who doesn't work, or like to work, the least. He looked down to see a fish was dropped next to him with others following. His pupils shrunk. "That's dangerous!"  He dodged and ran away, dodging others before he fell. A fish was falling, but he rolled to the side to avoid it. The next one was falling towards him again, but the fish and the other falling fishes stopped halfway. 

"Eh?" He looked around then back at the fish before him. He was lifted to see the mysterious tall-suited man, holding onto a petite young girl under his right arm. He looked at them, himself, then back at them. "Eh, Eh, Eh~!?" 

'Who is he? He sounds familiar with his 'ehs'.' She thought, her head hung low since she got tired of looking up after a while. She tried to remember where she heard those sounds before. She contemplated on this, being distracted by her thoughts only to hear. 

"Sold?! W-What is this?" He stuttered which made her eyes widened a little. 

'Yes, that voice, it can't be.. is he?' She looked up at the sky as Iruma was being dragged along behind them, being tied to the yellow magic-like rope with a magic orb around him.