Okay, maybe Marlene was a little jealous. But how could you not be with Aaron's dreamy chocolate brown eyes, strong upper body (thank Merlin for Quidditch) and a sweet yet charming smile that he was almost always wearing-

She could feel someone glaring at her, and that's when the blonde noticed she was staring at her best friend's boyfriend.

"Need a napkin, McKinnon," Sirius drawled out with an eye roll.

She actually did need a napkin.

━ ❁ ━

Turns out, the newly-made couple met on a trip to America. The Kate family were traveling for some exploring in the renowned Big Apple and the Ross family to visit a relative that recently gave birth to triplets.

The two met each other at the small coffee shop near Central Park, and Aaron took it upon himself to show the girl around the large and busy city. They've been dating ever since.

"And, yeah," Andrea finished with a contagious smile, affecting everyone in the compartment.

... Well, almost everyone.

Leaning against the compartment door, Sirius Black looked as if he was brooding over the new-found relationship between his ex and his (once) good friend. He found it hard to believe that she moved on so quickly.

You were just making out with someone less than an hour ago, an irritating voice in his head spoke. Sirius likes to have fun, sue him, but he never expected himself to be bothered that his ex-girlfriends like to have fun too.

Another attempt at opening the compartment door caused Sirius to trip over his own two feet. He cleared his throat awkwardly and fixed his composure, ready to glare the living hell out of the person that dared to embarrass him.

Remus walked in coolly as if the most mind-blowing information wasn't just given, followed by a shaken Peter nibbling on a chocolate frog.

"Hey, guys," the lanky boy spoke, motioning with his hands for Marlene and Dorcas to scoot over so he could take a seat. They did and he plopped down with a heavy sigh. Dorcas raised an eyebrow at him, forcing him to explain his sudden appearance. "The boys were taking too long, I was feeling left out and Peter wanted some more chocolate frogs," he said nonchalantly. "So, what are we talking about?"

"Andrea and Aaron are dating!" Sirius blurted out. He was silently hoping Remus would find the idea atrocious and immediately demand his good friend to break up with the boy in front of everyone. He certainly didn't expect-

"Yeah, I know."

Andrea kicked Remus' shin, the boy quickly realizing his mistake and stuttering out, "I-I mean I didn't know. Merlin, Andrea, how dare you?" he asked, his sentence quickly becoming sarcastic.

Andrea hid a grin, burying her face in Aaron's shoulder.

"You knew?" the boys cringed at the sound of four screeching girls making noise all at once.

"Andrea!" Lily snapped, hitting the brunette's arm from behind Aaron and successfully snapping her out of her little daze.

James kind of wished he was Andrea right now.

In all their years at Hogwarts; all the times he's creatively asked Lily to go out with him and her finding creative ways to say 'no'; never has she ever slapped him.